Brexit deal rejected again

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next referendum will sort it out.

There will not be one unless the article 50 extension is for 2 years ? Ish

You need to get yer ead out of your orafice and stop listening to yer party :LOL:

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: U generally get yer user name altered when him and the other remoaners cop the hump :LOL:
Probably part of that momentum mob ???
He never did help me out with my Scottish referendum confusion :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Is the Buffoon deaf can he not hear what the EU has said ? can he not hear what 27 governments have said
She.

Teresa May is a woman - the pronoun is "she".

As in "She keeps going back to Brussels to renegotiate the deal that the EU keep telling her is not up for renegotiation and then coming back to Westminster where she asks MPs to vote again on her unchanged deal."

he could not negotiate a booze up in brewery :LOL: mind you if we need to negotiate with Hamas or Hezbollah or the IRA he has contacts ;)
I can't work out if you are more pathetic than delusional or more delusional than pathetic.

But Brexers keep saying that it's undemocratic to vote on something more than once.

Is it or isn't it?
It is when they fear that the result could be that the people doing the voting tell them they no longer want to leave because their last decision was made over 2 years ago and much has changed since then.

It isn't when they hope that the result could be could be that the people doing the voting eventually cave in and tell them that they like the deal that TM negotiated because their last decision was made less than 2 weeks ago and nothing has changed since then.

Simples.

She.

Teresa May is a woman - the pronoun is "she".

As in "She keeps going back to Brussels to renegotiate the deal that the EU keep telling her is not up for renegotiation and then coming back to Westminster where she asks MPs to vote again on her unchanged deal."

I can't work out if you are more pathetic than delusional or more delusional than pathetic.

Where u been ? Therapy :LOL:

It is also true that these surveys have huge margins for error.
When I am on nightshift I do a lot of these surveys to pass the time ,I also get paid to do them so the more surveys you do the more you earn.
These surveys about Brexit and politics come up occasionally, I just skim through them and I imagine most other people do the same.
Now I understand.

No answers obtained by asking you questions will ever be correct.

That's how opinion polls work.

You're not very good at this, are you.

Imagine being BAS and understanding that opinion polls are just that, with an unweighted sample of 2200 people and expect the result to be representative of 17.4m people...

....then unironically saying, "you're not very good at this are you".

:ROFLMAO: W
hat a ****.

Sammy - I'm afraid you'll find that no matter how much you giggle and dribble, that IS how opinion polls work.

And repeatedly showing your ignorance of that repeatedly shows that you aren't very good at this.

Perhaps you should read up on them?

Oh no - silly me - that would mean you taking an interest in, and note of, the facts, and truth etc, and that would never do, would it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back