Australia says no.

Sponsored Links
Well by default the stance you took in the referendum vote is proof enough...

Unless of course you didn't actually know what you were voting for?

Or which 'Bodd' made those posts? :whistle:

It was between the two of us.

......... Who said that.....

Sponsored Links
how's your old man by the way? Hopefully on the mend

Many thanks for asking.

My Dad refused to go to hospital so weve had to manage at home. He is too weak to get out of his chair, which makes him incontinent.

My sister and I have had to provide his care needs along with NHS rapid response team over the last week. Not much fun, yesterday he pooed himself, I had to change and wash him. Believe me a 91 year old dirty ass is not a thing of beauty. o_O

Thankfully I arranged carers which started this morning. £1,200 a month though.

Tonight is the first evening at home in a week and the best glass of wine Ive ever had (y)(y)

If you voted for brexit in order to return to Aus, you really are confused.

I think you got polling station and travel agent mixed up.

I did it often... Poping out to vote in my slippers.... Finding myself on the Costa del sol by evening.

Tonight is the first evening at home in a week and the best glass of wine Ive ever had

You can't beat a bottle of Blue Nun.
A carer must be one of the hardest jobs around and often the lowest paid, your father's a lucky man to have a son and daughter who are willing and able to help, it's sad the 'system' is so lacking when it comes to care for the elderly.

My in laws ( dad passed before xmas) needed lots of home care, they had a social worker, who organised home visits from various professionals to assess their needs, some kit was free, some we had to pay for, towards the end local Hospice at home nurses came in and I cannot even get close to saying how good they were, changing , shaving, dispensing meds, even an overnight sitting service all free of charge

what do you expect. this country shafted the Anzac countries when we joined the e.u, suddenly their market, thinking Australian fruit and n.z lamb, was closed so why do you think they owe us anything?

Sponsored Links
Back