Australia says no.

Freedom of movement for a certain age for a set amount of years. And we had the same right to go and work in Australia
Freedom of movement between Australia and the UK wasn't/isn't a 'right'...

You only had/have the 'right' to apply for a visa, which is subject to conditions and with no guarantee of approval...

Something that will soon apply to an additional 27 countries that we currently do have the right to exercise the 'right' of freedom of movement to and from!

Sponsored Links
Freedom of movement between Australia and the UK wasn't/isn't a 'right'...

You only had/have the 'right' to apply for a visa, which is subject to conditions and with no guarantee of approval...

Something that will soon apply to an additional 27 countries that we currently do have the right to exercise the 'right' of freedom of movement to and from!

Your right. I got my Visa in Bangkok
They don't let any Tom Dick or Harry in. You have to have money for one.

. I had my Mum put £2000 in my bank account then took it out again once I had the visa.

I wonder if the RWR find it a bit ironic that the greatest number (by far) of migrants settling in UK are from India and China. The majority EU folk just come here to fill jobs.

I wonder if the RWR find it a bit ironic that the greatest number (by far) of migrants settling in UK are from India and China. The majority EU folk just come here to fill jobs.

Great addition to our country both are. Don't hear a peep from them.

Sponsored Links
Nothing.. Love the Polish and the Romanians a vast improvement on some of the local indigenous scruffs. I have no problem with hard working law abiding people regardless of were they are from.

Control is the key

Control is the key
The EU workers return home when there is no work. They also stop contributing. What do you propose doing with the elderly, sick or children of Indian, Chinese, Pakistan and Africans? Send them back?

The EU workers return home when there is no work. They also stop contributing. What do you propose doing with the elderly, sick or children of Indian, Chinese, Pakistan and Africans? Send them back?

What do the Japanese do?

They have always had Brazilian immigration
Not done bad until now through good management

I don't think I ever said that. And I think you will find it hard to prove otherwise.
Well by default the stance you took in the referendum vote is proof enough...

Unless of course you didn't actually know what you were voting for?

Or which 'Bodd' made those posts? :whistle:

Well by default the stance you took in the referendum vote is proof enough...

Unless of course you didn't actually know what you were voting for?

Or which 'Bodd' made those posts? :whistle:

Are you still here?

Sponsored Links
Back