Brexit deal rejected again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
No deal vote done

312 vs 308

Although statute for no deal will still happen by default.

Sponsored Links
No deal vote done

312 vs 308

Although statute for no deal will still happen by default.
Thus tonight's parliamentary vote was also 'advisory'...
(but nevertheless the will of parliament)

Which means total chaos - probably leading to a constitutional crisis.

How reassuring knowing that quitters wanted to ditch a democratic organisation to go back to the dark ages!

(I wouldn't be surprised if the government's own vote is lost, btw)

But we haven't got our country back.
Don't you understand that?
Some people are hard to please...

They get what they wanted, and now it's apparently not what they wanted after all :LOL:

Anti UK rants.

In the real world, the Euro is doing badly, quantative easing has had to be started again, for another 2 years because of the real risk of recession.

Meanwhile the UK has even more people in work tax and t receipts in January were higher than expected.

Wheres the laughing stock (n)
If pointing out how the rest of the world must view us and be laughing in astonishment at the state of such an important world player is making the worst possible mistake it will ever make, this, despite all the warnings and pitfalls being constantly pointed out makes me and Lal Anti UK guys. You must be having a laugh!
Just because you're a bit naive and support these hilarious inept clowns making a fist of things, that makes YOU the real traitor you silly foo? I and the vast majority of course, didn't vote for any of this yet we're the enemy?

Lol, where's all these genuine new jobs that have been created? All I keep hearing about is factory's and businesses folding like dominoes. Another big employer not far from me has just announced it's closing down with the loss of 280 jobs. (of course that's not counting possibly another 100 or so jobs connected in
its support and supply chain who won't get mentioned funnily enough!

Hear what it was saying back in Feb 2016, ironically after one of its busiest years...
https://www.humberbusiness.com/news...stown-furniture-enjoys/story-916-detail/story

What's the odds on this having absolutely nothing to do with brexit...Keep laughing and drinking the Kool-aid notch. :rolleyes:

Tis all the fault of the duffers who voted us into the common market in the 1st place 40 odd years ago

chickens have come home to roost now

Are you really that conceited that you can come out with sh1t like you do without thinking clearly?
Are you really that stupid?
Did you not understand what you voted for?

You voted to 'leave the EU', and advised parliament that you wanted them to make the decisions that dictate the direction that the UK then takes.
You didn't tell parliament how, but you put it into it's hands...

Parliament is making decisions and doing what you (naively) wanted, thus you have 'got your country back'...
If Parliament isn't doing exactly what you thought you were voting for, then you obviously don't understand what type of 'democratic country' you 'got back' :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Did you not understand what you voted for?
No one (who voted leave) did. How could they know it was going to be such a monstrous shambles. Not a single quitter (or remainer) mentioned the problems we are facing in Parliament today, at the beginning of the whole Brexit process.

It looks bad for the beleaguered UK. Embarrassing. Poxy Brexit.

I’m getting a bit fed up with all now. I just want out - deal, no deal, part deal, anything. Just a break away from that bloody scheming EU. Get out then start afresh and work from there. We won’t starve.

I’m getting a bit fed up with all now. I just want out - deal, no deal, part deal, anything. Just a break away from that bloody scheming EU. Get out then start afresh and work from there. We won’t starve.

For what benefit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back