Brexit deal rejected again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motman is bored

So he's willing to abandon the good of his country.

Perhaps we should club together and buy him a colouring-in book.

Sponsored Links
It looks like May will be trying again for another meaningful vote on her deal next Weds!

she is like a dog with a bone.....

Parliament is making decisions and doing what you (naively) wanted, thus you have 'got your country back'...
Parliament is making decisions to appease the eu masters, not us. Until we have finally had Brexit, and you don't seem to have the mental capacity to acknowledge the fact that we haven't actually left, we will not , as you put it "Have our Country back".

Sponsored Links
So who are the government trying to make a deal with ?
The PM is trying to make a deal with her own party.
And failing miserably.
She has got to be the worst PM in history, persistently ignoring the will of Parliament.

The PM is trying to make a deal with her own party.
And failing miserably.
She has got to be the worst PM in history, persistently ignoring the will of Parliament.
No, she is trying to get her party, and the rest of the government to accept her deal with the eu, they rejected her deal with the eu because her deal with the eu is a sh1t deal with the eu. I agree she bad and is on a par with Gordon Brown & Tony Bliar as the worst PM in history, but that's Theresa the appeaser for you.The only thing the government have in common with each other is that they all want the best for themselves & could not give a flying F uck about us.
Actually, I would like to say that Gordon Brown was not a bad PM, he was just a patsy for "Slimey Tone" who had already caused almost irreparable damage to this Country, he was, however, a sh1t chancellor who robbed the pensions of working people & sold our gold at a knock down price, way to go Gordie.

Last edited:
gold at a knock down price

Let me check that.

After gold had been languishing unprofitably for many years, you think you knew better than the market.

So how much did you buy when the price was low?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back