Brexit deal rejected again

Status
Not open for further replies.
The market price had fallen consistently over 20 years and showed no signs of stopping.

o_O

Screenshot_20190314-123801.png

Sponsored Links
The PM is trying to make a deal with her own party.

No, she is trying to get her party, and the rest of the government to accept her deal

SHE HAS MADE A DEAL WITH THE eu, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? GOOD. SHE IS NOW TRYING TO GET EVERYONE TO ACCEPT HER DEAL WITH THE eu,SHE IS NOT MAKING A DEAL WITH PARLIAMENT.
Which is exactly what I said. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
TM agreed a position with the EU, the WA. That was agreed, no problem.
Now she is trying to get her party, to agree to that deal.
If she can get her party to agree to that deal, the deal passes, we leave with a deal.
But it hasn't happened yet because she has not been successful in getting her party to agree to the deal.
Therefore she, and her Cabinet colleagues, are negotiating with her party, and the DUP. No-one else is involved in those negotiations. In those negotiations, there has to be some form of trying to make a deal.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

David Cameron should have just had a Brexit vote amongst the MP’s, they could have voted Remain and saved the themselves a few years or arguing and backstabbing.

How many investments would you want, that had done that?
If it wasn't my money I could not care less, if it WAS my money, I would hang on, as I did, same with shares, it's for the long term.

But it hasn't happened yet because she has not been successful in getting her party to agree to the deal.[/QUOTE)

Therefore she, and her Cabinet colleagues, are negotiating with her party, and the DUP. No-one else is involved in those negotiations. In those negotiations, there has to be some form of trying to make a deal
She's trying to get her party, and others to AGREE HER deal, she's not offering them a deal, she's offered them no inducements to agree HER DEAL, the DUP were given a bribe to keep her in power.

Sponsored Links
upload_2019-3-14_13-34-15.png

In your opinion, is an offer of an inducement the only thing that could constitute a negotiation?
Or could something like a threat, something like, "back my deal or you'll lose Brexit" also constitute part of a negotiation?

She needs about 75 MPs to change their minds.
There's about 21 in the ERG, but some of them have already voted with TM, so assume about 17.
There's 10 DUP.
She needs about another 48 to change their mind.
Bets of luck with that TM.

nowhere near as many times as the anti-EU campaigners displayed it to the public, with the intention of trickinging them with a lie.

Got a boiler to put in a double decker bus :cool:

It's a green coloured bus

Got a boiler to put in a double decker bus :cool:

It's a green coloured bus
How is that remotely connected to the topic?
Perhaps the mods will see fit to delete your off-topic comments just as they have seen fit to delete some of my topical responses to others' comments.
Notably, responses to yours and EFLImpudence's comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back