Brexit deal rejected again

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that remotely connected to the topic?
Perhaps the mods will see fit to delete your off-topic comments just as they have seen fit to delete some of my topical responses to others' comments.
Notably, responses to yours and EFLImpudence's comments.

How is that off topic himagin post included comments about buses

Any way what's all this caper about a bus and 350 million

Blimey am I being told it was not real a porkie pie

Blimey had I known that I would have voted differently :LOL:

Sponsored Links
At a rough guess, how many times have you posted the bus picture
If JD posts the truthful version everyday for the next ten years he may reach out to a fraction of the millions of gullible idiots that fell for it, when it was broadcast to millions on TV. Quitters will still believe the lie though because they are quitters and refuse to believe the truth.
Even quitter MP's reproduce lies. Incredible.

I've seen hundreds of adverts on the sides of busses and I can't tell you what any of them were.

The idea that 17odd million people are hanging on to what was written on the side of one bus is a bit daft; I'm sure in all the time we've been an EU member state it didn't take a bus to make people think, you know what, I'm gonna do it.

Sponsored Links
If JD posts the truthful version everyday for the next ten years he may reach out to a fraction of the millions of gullible idiots that fell for it, when it was broadcast to millions on TV. Quitters will still believe the lie though because they are quitters and refuse to believe the truth.
Even quitter MP's reproduce lies. Incredible.

Go's with out saying that u were not fooled Noseall :sneaky: gos with out saying that u are not an idiot then Noseall ;)

And we can tell that u are not gullible ;) let me repeat for the record that Noseall is def' not "Gullible"

he is the least Gullible person on here :sneaky:

:LOL::LOL:

I've seen hundreds of adverts on the sides of busses and I can't tell you what any of them were.
Was it bright red?

Was it on national television with high profile politicians pointing at it?

Was the bus you saw covered in a catchy slogan aimed frothing-at-the-mouth Quitters, hungry for bulls hit?

Perhaps you think it is sensible to compare the Vote Leave battle bus with banal bill posters. Perhaps you think I'm as gullible as you.

Was it bright red?

Was the bus you saw covered in a catchy slogan aimed frothing-at-the-mouth Quitters, hungry for bulls hit?

Perhaps you think it is sensible to compare the Vote Leave battle bus with banal bill posters. Perhaps you think I'm as gullible as you.

Blimey no one thinks u are Gullible Noseall :sneaky:

Noseall Gullible Nah u are not gullible Noseall :sneaky:

:mrgreen:

a few votes have gone her way tonight . could be a 3rd vote on the deal next week

EU have toughened up there stance . quite prepared for a no deal exit & they are sick and tired of UK parliament having a majority for what they do not want . but none of em can agree on what they do want :)

German foreign ministry official was quite scaving about the caper .

An extension for what purpose ? more of the same nonsense from the buffoons in labour and the ERG ?

and it is not strictly Mays deal it is also the deal from 27 other governments something the bufoon remoaners in here (not remainers) fail to grasp

mind u that is no surprise tbh

:LOL:

There are three options:
  1. We leave with no deal.
  2. We leave with the deal we have negotiated.
  3. We rescind the Article 50 notification.

Pick one.

If we have an extension, then at the end of it there will be three options:

Pick one.

If there is another referendum there will be three options:

Pick one.

I made my choice in 2016. how we leave is up to the government at the end of the day, nothing you or me can do about it.

Was it bright red?

Could be any bus in London. Here are some examples of MPs (and a bloke in a daft hat and HiViz, probably JD).

imgID66027717.jpg.gallery.jpg
wire-2348370-1519216719-183_634x422.jpg
image (1).jpg
00088540.jpg
DfvVPGOW0AAaWBr.jpg
images-of-wright-bus-factory-in-antrim-northern-ireland-mayor-of-london-FJ6G05.jpg

And just for good measure here's a blue one I've never heard a mention of.

41_8685-796x531.jpg

As I said, easy to blame it on a bus albeit as ridiculous an idea as you make the bus itself sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back