Brexit deal rejected again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
She's trying to get her party to back her deal with the EU??

On 1 Jan 1980 the price was £287,76

On 1 Jan 2000 the price was £171.65

On 1 January 2004 the price was £226.36

And the value of the pound had dropped due to inflation.

And gold had cost money to store.

You think that was a good investment?

You think you would have decided to buy more so your money could continue to shrink away?

You think that the country doesn't benefit from investing, rather than putting gold in a hole in the ground?

Perhaps ELFImpudence could explain the meaning of TM's words
So now MPs have made clear what they don’t want, we must all work constructively together to set out what Parliament does want.
That’s why I am inviting MPs from all parties to come together to find a way forward.
https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/pms-statement-at-downing-street-16-january-2019
Or perhaps the parts form her first speech as PM
David Cameron has led a one nation government and it is in that spirit that I also plan to lead.
The government I lead will be driven not by the interests of a privileged few, but by yours.
We will do everything we can to give you more control over your lives. When we take the big calls, we'll think not of the powerful but you. When we pass new laws, we'll listen not to the mighty, but you.
As we leave the European Union, we will forge a bold, new positive role for ourselves in the world.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-britain-after-brexit/?utm_term=.9d1a83da6f2f
She must have believed her own rhetoric.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
If there is a difference between the two statements, could someone please point it out to me?

hatejob is pointing out that the Provisional Wing of the Europhobe Tory Party is led by Jacob Rice-Pudd, not by Theresa May.

It's worth remembering that swivel-eyed loon Rice-Pudd has taken the wise precaution of setting up a new business domiciled in Dublin, so he can continue to trade in the EU rather than being stuck in the remnants of the dUK like the rest of us.

It's worth remembering that swivel-eyed loon Rice-Pudd has taken the wise precaution of setting up a new business domiciled in Dublin, so he can continue to trade in the EU rather than being stuck in the remnants of the dUK like the rest of us.
It's also worth remembering that that swivel-eyed loon has made about £7million since 2016 and the referendum.

but when do you think he sold it?
Between 1999 & 2002

They're still storing it

You think that the country doesn't benefit from investing, rather than putting gold in a hole in the ground?
It's a reserve, for emergencies. are you going to spend all your pension?

It's also worth remembering that that swivel-eyed loon has made about £7million since 2016 and the referendum.
Perhaps he should be Chancellor.

On 1 Jan 1980 the price was £287.76
On 1 Jan 2000 the price was £171.65
On 1 January 2004 the price was £226.36
And the value of the pound had dropped due to inflation.

You think that was a good investment?

Well?

do you?

My house has gone up in value, do you think I should sell it at the price I paid?

Your nonsense is entirely irrelevant. The gold was sold at the market price.

The market price had fallen consistently over 20 years and showed no signs of stopping.

How many investments would you want, that had done that?

SHE HAS MADE A DEAL WITH THE eu, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? GOOD. SHE IS NOW TRYING TO GET EVERYONE TO ACCEPT HER DEAL WITH THE eu,SHE IS NOT MAKING A DEAL WITH PARLIAMENT.

D1mUPrjWkAEqu_p.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back