Brexit Is a Complete failure

That wasn't the option I had. I remember it well. The vote was 'should the U.K. remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union'. I put my cross in the 'leave the European Union' box. What did you have on your voting slip when you put that 'X' on it?
So you didn't research what brexit was about ? And why it was a choice between staying and leaving ?

Looked a very simple question and choice for you then. Pity a few more people didn't actually think about things .

Present government is running out of things to blame to justify brexit. Are you there yet, or still think it was the right choice and we are doing well? No doubt you can point to reasons why.

Sponsored Links
Brexer moaning about Brexit.
Wrong quite clearly a of the political class.
I understand the ploitical class to be of all stripes, I see them as pygmies the lot of them
JD another who struggles with the written word.

You knew it was going to be a pile of shít and said repeatedly that you didn't care. You must be thrilled.
As far as I can tell, it’s not affected me one iota. I don't plan to spend 90 days out of the next 180 in Spain as we sold up. Never spent more than a couple of weeks at a time out there anyway.

Sponsored Links
I find nothing to whinge about the way Brexit is going.
Well you wouldn't would you...

If fact you said you didn't care if the UK economy fell apart, which it is...
Can’t see any other Brexers on here doing it either apart from that turncoat, Notch.
Notchy was stupid to vote the same way as you did, but like many others he has now realised his stupidity...

You on the other hand are too stupid to understand your stupidity ;)

I voted to leave which I quite clearly indicated on my ballot paper.
So since you are so 'clued up' to choose between two options, you must have known exactly what would happen after the the UK left the EU...

So is it exactly the outcome that you thought it would be?

If not, then maybe you were given duff information ;)

Comprehension used to be taught in schools in my time, when did it cease to be on the curriculum? from 70's onwards it seems to be the case.
I think leavings a brilliant idea same as I thought it was a brilliant idea when I voted in the 70,s to remain.
I was under no illusion with the people who were entrusted making it happen it would be easy.
Seems beyond comprehension for some, seems quite straight forward to me.

Comprehension used to be taught in schools in my time, when did it cease to be on the curriculum? from 70's onwards it seems to be the case.
I think leavings a brilliant idea same as I thought it was a brilliant idea when I voted in the 70,s to remain.
I was under no illusion with the people who were entrusted making it happen it would be easy.

But none of the benefits promised have materialized. In fact our economy and exporters are really struggling. It's always jam tomorrow with Brexit. Just hope we can keep the lights on till then.

Last edited:
Talking of comprehension. You have been unable to express yourself yet, so have another go?

Why don't you like what you voted for ? Why is it different to what you voted for ? Use those crayons man, tell us.

Sponsored Links
Back