Brexit Is a Complete failure

Sponsored Links
Apart from the interuption.
Haven't you wondered why some countries haven't followed our system?
Come then when haven't we had a similar set up - examples. I can think of one which is just a variation of the same system.

t's less than a hundred years that almost all adults (including women) have been allowed to vote

Most of the millions of British men who marched off to die in WW1 didn't have the vote
True but that doesn't have any effect on the general set up does it.

Sponsored Links
Answer the question notchy, you've put yourself up as the eu spokesman and the rest of us no nothing.
I cant answer unless you tell me what you are referring to.

in your own time

No, it's just how it sounds like a place they recognize a free lunch when they see it.
I seem to remember a bit of friction in the past where the northern countries were head down ar*e up pulling their plums out and them in the south were sleeping off their lunches in the afternoon.
Gosh you will be upset when you discover most of UKs wealth is concentrated in London and SE, whilst North, NI, Wales have levels of poverty equal to Southern Europe.

I think there's a subtle difference which is convenient to overlook for your purposes.
I can see why you would.

You would say that wouldn't you, it kinda doesn't go with they're all smoking big cigars over there in the EU.
I know we all have to try and work out what you are trying to say.

but can you explain exactly what you mean ? I'm happy if you use your crayons

Gosh you will be upset when you discover most of UKs wealth is concentrated in London and SE, whilst North, NI, Wales have levels of poverty equal to Southern Europe.

It's very commendable that the EU makes grants to help poorer regions.

Some Brexers used to think it would continue.

How's the Northern Powerhouse coming on, @gant ? Still stuck on an imaginary train?

Greece unemployment isn't as big as Spain's by a percentage. Maybe they can afford a couple of Tom thumb cigars at weekend.

I doubt it...

In the same way as he won't care about the truth about those 'foreign investors'...

"More than a third of owners of overseas entities registered with Companies House to date are British nationals"
corruption1.JPG

Sponsored Links
Back