BREXIT Put your hands up if you didn't know what you were voting for.

BREXIT Put your hands up if you didn't know what you were voting for.

• I knew

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • I didn't know

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
But the leave campaign said Turkey would join, and this was another reason to leave the EU because of the 'high levels of criminality among Turkish citizens' and that 'crime is far higher in Turkey than the UK'...

Which is interesting because the latest crime and safety indexes put the UK and Turkey almost neck and neck - 62nd to 63rd in both!

(Add in the accepted criminal acts in the 'city', and the UK would be much further down the list!)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I too voted out because I love Turkey
A poultry (paltry) attempt at humour.
Sadly you have fallen fowl (foul) trying to wing it. No feather in your cap this time.
You may be called in front of the beak.

Last edited:
But the leave campaign said Turkey would join,
As a further incentive for foreigner-hating Brexiteers, they also said 80,000,000 Turks would be lining up to come to UK.
Edit, sorry, it was 70,000,000 Muslims
Nigel Farage has put the issue of immigration at the centre of his argument for the UK to leave the European Union...
He said he doubted official figures "told the truth" about immigration...
"I do not believe that we are being told the truth about the number of people coming to this country.
"I believe that the true figures actually would shock us," he told the conference.
"Mass migration into Britain on this scale is not good for our country...
He warned that expansion of EU membership - potentially to Bosnia and Turkey - would add to concerns over immigration, saying: "If we remain members of the EU it is a perfectly reasonable, sane thing to say that our migration crisis will get worse."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35679384
There's talk of Turkey and Albania joining the EU. That's 70 MILLION muslims whose incomes are a lot lower than in The UK. All will have the right to come here.
We need to get out, and quick!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
...because that is the only place gasbag can find vids to suit his agenda. He ain't bothered whether they are factual or ridiculously biased either.
Poor old ranting gasbag.(y)

Silly boy ....the main stream media doesn't report much on the migrant problems in the EU, when I stumbled on it was suprised.

But as one can soon gather in sweden you can be locked up for talking about migrants causing problems ...enough of that

More alt-right videos copied by gasbag
Here's Why Joey Salads Had To Deny He Was At A White Supremacy March
joey-salads-nazi-1509010137-list-handheld-0.jpg

https://www.wetheunicorns.com/news/joey-salads-nazi-armband-charlottesville/

Who cares the wholes world's not in the EU or do you think it is ?

Still have no answer. None of you have. I posted before you can't just default to WTO it will be catastrophic.

How is it you cannot see that clear fact.

Get out of your bubble.

So many on here are intoxicated by the romantic nostalgia of the British Empire. They live in a world where trade deals will be agreed in months with countries so eager to trade with us.

They fail to see how the world outside their narrow view has changed. During the empire we had both the military power and technology to force our will on nations .We lack both now.

So many on here are intoxicated by the romantic nostalgia of the British Empire. They live in a world where trade deals will be agreed in months with countries so eager to trade with us.

They fail to see how the world outside their narrow view has changed. During the empire we had both the military power and technology to force our will on nations .We lack both now.

I think we can sum that up very briefly...

We're f ucked!

The French say
I'm not a huge fan of the French. The one thing I can say is though, they do know their food and drink. The Brits (even in this century) have a tendency to overcook everything. I do like me veggies cooked properly though. None of this raw nonsense.

Sponsored Links
Back