BREXIT Put your hands up if you didn't know what you were voting for.

BREXIT Put your hands up if you didn't know what you were voting for.

• I knew

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • I didn't know

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
it's been a constant problem of late, RWR LWR, name calling, childishness. I don't consider myself as either, nor do I consider myself as a liberal.

Sponsored Links
48 - 52 a few more like you and tbe result could have been stay
Or do you mean the result in a second referendum would be different?

I'll stick my neck out and say that I believe that the extended period of the negotiations gives all of us time to reflect on the enormity of that initial referendum result.

Many people were p issed off with their economic circumstances, and rightly so.
But they kicked out at the wrong target!

We now have time to think, and that time would be more usefully served if the real facts are put before the electorate!

I'll stick my neck out and say that I believe that the extended period of the negotiations gives all of us time to reflect on the enormity of that initial referendum result.

We now have time to think, and that time would be more usefully served if the real facts are put before the electorate!

And maybe the eu stop acting like a bunch of tits

Sponsored Links

Yes, we are bloody minded, rightly so, but let's be bloody minded at the table.. this is right and proper to me.

Maybe you don't understand the reality of the situation, but to remind you - we were the ones who voted out!

The EU are simply abiding by the club rules, whilst our politicians argue amongst themselves in order to gloss over the bleeding obvious!

They just keep on telling us the rules innit.

Everyone knows that we (the UK) want the EU to change the rules to make us leaving as comfortable as possible. Stupid EU.

Yes, and only 634,751.

So, is it possible that there were that number of people (or a few more) did not know what they were voting for?
I'd say it was a lot more than that.

Frankie Boyle.

For every Eddie their is a Derek who was on the fence but voted in. Now seeing how the EU have acted would vote out if asked again.

Ive met a few Andrew Castle being another

I see you are ducking the issue, as usual. It is to be expected from deceitful individuals.

well we have to be careful as u may sue us / me :eek::eek::eek:

Mind u I have got a fiver on me that should cover any damages to your rep & I would expect some change :LOL::LOL::LOL:

well we have to be careful as u may sue us / me
Way r bee does not exist. It is an anonymous username without any personal data. Therefore there is no professional reputation attached.
So you cannot damage that which does not exist. Although you do try! :rolleyes:

You, on the other hand, appear to enhance your reputation with each abusive lie you tell, and each bigoted comment you make.

What kind of professional enhances their reputation with lies and bigotry?
One from the CC forum, obviously.

Have you worked out why implying someone is Arab or Muslim you consider to be insulting?

blimey good job u cleared that up way r bee

I was about to appease you by saying you can keep the change out of the fiver :LOL::LOL:

No, in fairness the EU are acting like a bunch of w@nkers too.
Nope.

They are merely being consistent and standing by the rules.

Rules that the UK agreed to and helped to write in the first place!

Nope.

They are merely being consistent and standing by the rules.

Rules that the UK agreed to and helped to write in the first place!

Not really, we haven't left yet, still pay our dues and are excluded from any decisions.

Sponsored Links
Back