Brexiteers: Putins useful idiots

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Friday evening, the New York Times revealed new detail about Russian involvement in the Brexit vote.

The United Kingdom voted narrowly to exit the European Union, advancing a longstanding Russian goal of splitting Western allies that have long been united against it

At this point, it seems virtually certain that Russia did use Banks as a pass through to covertly finance the Brexit referendum

Sponsored Links
Wtf?

The British people didn't vote for it then, it was Putin's doing all along? Have you been on the novichok again? o_O

Russians have also infiltrated the. Government ;) via X Stasi agents

Imho they have also infiltrated my local. Council ;)

Fact is u cannot trust any one today some bloke walks his dog past my house every morning at th e same time

I consider that suspicious ;) and Tbh the bloke looks like a Russian to me

Way I see it for some reason I am. Under surveillance :eek:

Russians have also infiltrated the. Government ;) via X Stasi agents

Imho they have also infiltrated my local. Council ;)

Fact is u cannot trust any one today some bloke walks his dog past my house every morning at th e same time

I consider that suspicious ;) and Tbh the bloke looks like a Russian to me

Way I see it for some reason I am. Under surveillance :eek:
You are Russian to conclusions again.
I bought a pair of Russian shoes,
They were terrible, when it rained the water rushed in one hole and rushed out the other.

Sponsored Links
Wtf?

The British people didn't vote for it then, it was Putin's doing all along? Have you been on the novichok again? o_O

Have you ever thought what Aaron Banks's motivation was for spending millions on brexit.
Did he do it out of love for the British people

Propaganda was used to persuade the British people to vote for it.

Putin wants to create division in Europe
Brexiteers were convinced of some illusory soveregnty, hence the term Useful.......

Have you ever thought what Aaron Banks's motivation was for spending millions on brexit.

Propaganda was used to persuade the British people to vote for it.

Putin wants to create division in Europe
Brexiteers were convinced of some illusory soveregnty, hence the term Useful.......
A weakened Europe could be of benefit to the UK in negotiations with the EU.
Brexit or no Brexit the UK is still the no1 military power in Europe, if Putin shouts boo at the Europeans they will come running to America and Britain to help them.

Brexit or no Brexit the UK is still the no1 military power in Europe, if Putin shouts boo at the Europeans they will come running to America and Britain to help them.
And not necessarily in that order.

So a weak Europe is in the US interests and also Russia's.

So the US would standby if Russia invaded western Europe, even if they didnt ask for help?

You are Russian to conclusions again.
I bought a pair of Russian shoes,
They were terrible, when it rained the water rushed in one hole and rushed out the other.

I think they were sandals....

Have you ever wondered what George Soros's motivation was for spending millions on the remain campaign. Did he do it out of love for the British people?

Have you ever wondered what George Soros's motivation was for spending millions on the remain campaign. Did he do it out of love for the British people?

It's called involvement from a foreign power.

Same same but diffrent

Have you ever wondered what George Soros's motivation
George Soros - philanthropist.

Philanthropist - a person who seeks to promote the welfare of others, especially by the generous donation of money to good causes.

Donation - $32 BILLION and counting.

Lol.

Last edited:
George Soros - philanthropist.

Philanthropist - a person who seeks to promote the welfare of others, especially by the generous donation of money to good causes.

Donation - £32 BILLION and counting.

Lol.

Gina Miller a good cause?, LOL.

Sponsored Links
Back