Brick Matching...

Sponsored Links
Those ones look nothing like them

Surely you can get a closer match with a 73mm or even a 65mm smooth red or multi-smooth red?

Those ones look nothing like them

Surely you can get a closer match with a 73mm or even a 65mm smooth red or multi-smooth red?
wife likes the colour :LOL:

the hunt continues

Sponsored Links
I cant seem to find any matching bricks apart from one supplier!
He has quoted me 760£ + Vat for 100 :eek:
Are you sure that price is correct as it works out to £9.12 each, was it not per 1000 which would make them 91p each.

Are you sure it wasn't per thousand, not hundred you were quoted.
nope!

"Thank you for your enquiry and I sincerely apologise for the delay in responding.

The price for our PR02 bricks is £750 per 100 bricks +VAT and delivery.

I hope this is of help and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Please note all prices are subject to VAT and subject to availability. You must also allow for a maximum of 10% wastage, as standard on all reclaimed goods.
"

At that price it might be worth knocking down your house and selling the bricks :LOL:

Name and shame the supplier who's quoted you that ridiculous price for 100 bricks.
Have you tried visiting a few reclamation yards? I'm sure some yards will have reclaimed bricks, similar, if not the same, for a more reasonable price. They'll probably be around the same age and will have weathered , so the chances of a excellent match would be much higher. ;) ;)

Name and shame the supplier who's quoted you that ridiculous price for 100 bricks.
Have you tried visiting a few reclamation yards? I'm sure some yards will have reclaimed bricks, similar, if not the same, for a more reasonable price. They'll probably be around the same age and will have weathered , so the chances of a excellent match would be much higher. ;) ;)

I cant seem to find any :(

Only know of one I have already been and seen his stock

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back