Britains Got Talent

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Did anyone watch this last night where that guy swallowed a wedding ring, then a locked padlock and then the key .

He managed to regurgitate the lot back up from his stomach with the ring locked by the padlock! :eek:

God knows how this is done but he assures us that he does swallow everything and does not hide it in his mouth.

He even manages to swallow a billiard ball and a light bulb too!!!!!! :eek:

Bet he wins. :)

Sponsored Links
Talking of great tricks, and in particular your signature, here's a good oldie:

Sponsored Links
Genuinely made me gag like a wolverhampton prostitute on a friday night.

Terrible act..........

he's a pro though, seen him on all sorts of shows over the years..

favourite trick was to swallow a goldfish and spit it back up a few minutes later..

That's really not fair showing that to Bahco..!! (tobacco.. do you get it ;) )

God knows how this is done but he assures us that he does swallow everything and does not hide it in his mouth.

but don't all magicians (apart from Derren Brown) assure us that everything is kosher.... when it isn't !! :eek:

don't all magicians assure us that everything is kosher.... when it isn't !! :eek:

Spot on !

I have sat a few feet away from a magician and seen him pull a live dove out of his top pocket and for the life of me I can not tell how it was done!

:eek:

Tonight - the dog and some kid group went through.
Christ. the show should really be named " British people desperate to appear on TV"
FFS, a dog that does tricks for a treat, isn't really a talent. My dog fetches it's lead when it want's a walk (tonight it even got my coat!!) but I have no wish to appear on TV with my dog (plus he'd probably run off as usual). There again, I suppose I could train him to go for Simon Cowell's throat ! Now that might be worth seeing !!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) At least he'd get Piers and Amanda's vote ;) ;) ;) ;)

Well tonight featured a right load of rubbish!!!!!!!!!

A dancing leprechaun who was too old to dance, A stupid man doing a Madonna impression and the usual boring street dance routines

sleeping10.gif

Sponsored Links
Back