Britains Got Talent

Well tonight featured a right load of rubbish!!!!!!!!!

A dancing leprechaun who was too old to dance, A stupid man doing a Madonna impression and the usual boring street dance routines

sleeping10.gif

We recorded it last night on the sky box. Managed to watch the acts and the judges comments and fast forward throught the rest. Got it down to about 40 minutes. Then ITV.com for the results. Whole show, start to finish in under an hour. Will do the same tonight :p

Sponsored Links
it's a bit odd that there's a comedian on tonight most of who's act is Harry Hill based... and then for the half hour voting period, what show do ITV put on? eh? oh... Harry Hill !!! :eek:

He is good though.

mmm mmmm mmmm

FIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT.

he was good though. :)

Sponsored Links
The truth is that Cowel et al has already selected the 6 acts they want in the final, and carefully placed them each night with a bunch of cannon fodder to make sure they get through to the final.

The Ones that do win are then extruded through the Cowell Money Making Machine, which moulds them into clones all of whom look and sound the same, rolling out the same dull boring dross, none of which will be remembered in ten years time.

Its fixed, in very subtle and some not so subtle ways, but it IS fixed, manipulated, carefully engineered to obtain the result Cowell wants. Thats why hes worth £250M.

What annoys me is all the kids they've had on lately (my daughter watches it :LOL: ). The likes of Cowell is sitting there building their hopes up while all along knowing they probably won't get anywhere, it's exploitative telly at it's worst I reckon, just to make that bstrd even richer.

i'm a pole dancer, but thats of no interest to anyone but poles

Sponsored Links
Back