Britannia rules the waves

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OF OUR WATERS by agreed international rules governing national waters.

Of course the EU doesn't like that....... We want access to your fish !! Any boat breaking the international rules should be confiscated.

Sponsored Links
Final shouts Of bravado from a brexiteer as he goes down the plughole.

Musicians on the titanic

Musicians on the titanic
The problem is you helped pull the plug in the first place!

Sponsored Links
Just see what happens when Scotland escapes and we can then claim fishing rights??

WOOO Hooo !

Musicians on the titanic

I hear you were the conductor.

Dudemel.jpg

i would expect nothing less from the Daily Excess after all that Rag is a well known Pro-Interdependence supporter ???

Nicola Sturgeon is going to hand over all your fish to the EU.

Can someone remind me of which UK [English] Government, whether it be Labour or Conservative historically sold Off the "fishing Rights" to the EU?? in the first place???

Rule which waves??? would that be BBC 1 OR BBC 2?

In this process [The selling off by Westminster of Fishing Rights] the deep sea fishing industry in the [whole] of the UK was decimated ???

Scotland's fishing industry, one wee bit of it, Farmed Salmon "nets" more revenue for the UK than any other UK Agricultural exports. "Please discuss"

OK Bigger picture?? If Scotland is such a "Basket Case" why OOOO why is the English "establishment" including Bo-Jo so against loosing Scotland, if we are a lost cause???

Ken.

Can someone remind me of which UK [English] Government, whether it be Labour or Conservative historically sold Off the "fishing Rights" to the EU?? in the first place???

Rule which waves??? would that be BBC 1 OR BBC 2?

In this process [The selling off by Westminster of Fishing Rights] the deep sea fishing industry in the [whole] of the UK was decimated ???

Scotland's fishing industry, one wee bit of it, Farmed Salmon "nets" more revenue for the UK than any other UK Agricultural exports. "Please discuss"

OK Bigger picture?? If Scotland is such a "Basket Case" why OOOO why is the English "establishment" including Bo-Jo so against loosing Scotland, if we are a lost cause???

Ken.

In fairness Ken, although Governments of the day created the system that allowed it, it was greedy fishermen who sold off quotas to overseas companies rather than the Government, I believe Scottish fishermen were a bit more canny and held onto a much larger proportion of their quotas.

Fishing rights leases are big business. I met a "fisherman" a few weeks ago who leases his inherited quota for £150k per year + sign-on fee, he invited me for drinks on his yacht. It was bigger than mine.

To be fair to the EU, pooling fishing rights is very much in the spirit of the EU (controlling access to scarce/valuable resources among member states).

Sponsored Links
Back