british gas 532 and ecotech plus 832 boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello. I have the British gas 532 boiler and i am told i can get the 832 boiler. only problem is i am not sure if it is better or shud i jus keep British gas one. I am trying to see if the sizes are same and if the efficiency and output is better on the 832. i would be grateful for any help on the above. thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
532 is a Worcester Bosch.

It is the installer I would get rid of.

Sponsored Links
seconded, why would you get rid of the 532?, its a beauty. (except for the pinholing manifold)

Keep what you,v got, the few quid you save on efficiency will be nothing compared with the near future repairs on the 832.

Why were you thinking of changing the boiler?

Tony

i am entitled to a free boiler hence why i am considering to get the 832 boiler put in this is the one the company said i am entitled to. if it has got better spec's then is it not worth it. i think it comes with 10 year warranty

lol. if u over 60 years old n get working tax credut under 16500. think it was frm energy saving trust

lol. if u over 60 years old n get working tax credut under 16500. think it was frm energy saving trust
I didnt think you could have an A rated boiler replaced under the scheme unless it was beyond repair?

it under certain conditons. maybe if boiler you using not working or keep breaking down.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back