British Gas service ruined my boiler!

Nickso Where does it say 2 hours it is not in the terms and conditions which are on the web site ,is this something your field manager has told you,,,
Also in terms and conditions it talks about changing cylinders , tell me how these would be done in 2 hours

im beginning to think ive got the time limit mixed up with another jobcode.

Sponsored Links
ok im confused now :LOL:

there is a 2 hr time limit on something, ill find out what it is.

Sponsored Links
God, no ! we only used to spend 30 mins in the caff, otherwise we wouldn't get finished before dinner time ! (admittedly, a few years ago now!)

What gets me is that there appears to be no communication between the management in charge of the website and policy, the engineers and the clearks who book in the jobs who are not engineers and therefore not capable of knowing what the solution of a problem is likely to entail. The person who rang me following my complaint didn't know what was on the website, what the engineers had been instructed or what the booking clerks were told. However, I mustn't go on as I seem to have hijacked majorjOnny's thread, which I hadn't intended to do, for which I apologise. Do let us know how long you had to wait for the Gas Board to come back and whether they sorted out your problem to your satisfaction.

Patagonia... Welcome to the well organised multinational company that is Centrica.. :confused: :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back