British Jobs for British People

• Thread starter Lincsbodger
  • Start date
I haven't. One minute you want the whole world to live here and then you don't. Make your mind up. Do you want 75 million Muslim Turks to have to chance to live in the UK and take British jobs from British workers? Well?

Sponsored Links
I haven't. One minute you want the whole world to live here and then you don't. Make your mind up. Do you want 75 million Muslim Turks to have to chance to live in the UK and take British jobs from British workers? Well?
No he does'nt, he would like christian ones to come. so there. :rolleyes:

If there was enough space, infrastructure, etc i wouldn't have any problem with any person competing for jobs.

As i have said before, you are claiming there is a contradiction where it doesn't exist.

This country CANNOT support an infinite amount of people, but the number of jobs are finite and as long as they have a job, then they can work and live here.

Are you sure that Turkey is in the E.U ????? I am afraid that coming out of the E.U is now not an option , the Swiss are not in the E.U BUT they have to play by E.U rule's even if they do not like it >

How many British national's work abroad or imigrated ??? British job's for british worker's , is in principle a good thing , but how many on here actually purchase made in britain good's , thus safeguarding british job's ?? , we are never responsible anything , blame some one else , not my fault ????? ect ect

There was a clue in joe's post WHEN

The Swiss play the EU tune when on referendums, immigration etc, do they?

Yes British workers do emigrate.

Yes British manufacturing is in decline so what to do, send the jobs abroad or bring the foreign workers here :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
You people really have to realise we are part of a global economy and we can't just shut ourselves off because we don't want to have to compete on an even playing field.

You guys ever heard of the corn laws??!

If there was enough space, infrastructure, etc i wouldn't have any problem with any person competing for jobs.

As i have said before, you are claiming there is a contradiction where it doesn't exist.

This country CANNOT support an infinite amount of people, but the number of jobs are finite and as long as they have a job, then they can work and live here.

The number of jobs may be finite BUT (and this is the point of the who debate) they can DISPLACE British workers who then are unemployed, lose their house and their future. In the past 13 years 1.7 million jobs have been created - so now tell me what percentage went to British workers.

The number of jobs may be finite BUT (and this is the point of the who debate) they can DISPLACE British workers who then are unemployed, lose their house and their future. In the past 13 years 1.7 million jobs have been created - so now tell me what percentage went to British workers.

Why would an employer hire an immigrant over a British worker?

You tell me. Haven't you heard about factories and sites where you must speak Polish?

You guys ever heard of the corn laws??!

Yeah, it caused trouble around here back in 18?? :rolleyes:

It was to do with artificially keeping the price of corn high by not allowing foreign corn to come into the country (even though it was cheaper) because british people wanted to be able to charge whatever they wanted for their corn. This caused a lot of people in this country to over pay for their bread. It was an anti-free trade measure.

Take out 'corn' and replace with 'workers' and 'bread' for 'output'

You tell me. Haven't you heard about factories and sites where you must speak Polish?

I asked you, why would a employer replace british workers with equally or less skilled immigrants?? This is what you are saying is happenening, I am asking why you think this is.

British job's for british worker's ??? how many british company's , based in the u'k , have taken there manufacturing ect (job's) abroad ???
why??? to cut cost's ?? in order to make cheaper good's , with cheap labour , so they can give u cheaper good's , bargain's , £7 jean's in Tesco's made by some 10 year old in India , cheap mobile phone's , that use raw material's dug out the ground in Africa , by someone on less than a $ a day , every one is responsible for the loss of british job's to a lesser or greater extent ???!!!!

I asked you, why would a employer replace british workers with equally or less skilled immigrants?? This is what you are saying is happenening, I am asking why you think this is.

I don't know why. Do you? How many of those 1.7 million new jobs went to Brits? Come on - tell us.

Are you sure that Turkey is in the E.U ????? I am afraid that coming out of the E.U is now not an option , the Swiss are not in the E.U BUT they have to play by E.U rule's even if they do not like it >

How many British national's work abroad or imigrated ??? British job's for british worker's , is in principle a good thing , but how many on here actually purchase made in britain good's , thus safeguarding british job's ?? , we are never responsible anything , blame some one else , not my fault ????? ect ect

There was a clue in joe's post WHEN

The Swiss play the EU tune when on referendums, immigration etc, do they?

Yes British workers do emigrate.

Yes British manufacturing is in decline so what to do, send the jobs abroad or bring the foreign workers here :rolleyes:

The Swiss have to play the E .U tune on trade , & there banking law's will be changing due to the E'U , there surrounded by E.U country's , they have no choice !!!!
Why is british manufacturing in decline , ??? onr of the reason's is because many of us ?? most of us ??? want cheaper good's !!!
Eventually we will be importing all our milk , it cost's a farmer 27p to produce 1 litre of milk , the super market's don't pay that , the co op only pay 23p more british job's gone , were do we buy our milk ??? do we care ???
Did not see the word When , my apologie's !!!

Sponsored Links
Back