Britony Combi boiler user guide

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, newbi here.

I've tried the search function on here, Google and other people in the street but not getting anywhere. I have bought a house with a Britony Combi (80?) boiler but cannot make sense of the timer/clock/programming. Does anyone have a user/programming guide for this boiler?

Sponsored Links
You can download Britony Manuals from Here

First, download Winrar - unless you already have a program which will decompress Winrar files.

Then download Britony.rar and decompress it. There are several files, but you will find user instructions in the second one listed "Britony Combi 80 & 100.pdf"

There is no need to pay for the service; use the "Free User" option. It makes you wait for 30 sec before downloading!

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement clock for an SE 80. The engineer brought one with him but the terminals are in a different place to the original.

Sponsored Links
You stay your side of the pond we'll stay ours!

It about timer clocks isnt it????????????

You stay your side of the pond we'll stay ours!

It about timer clocks isnt it????????????

err no its about user instructions

im not on my side of the pond plank YOU are on my side of the pond :idea:

im sure somebody will explain it to you
ok-wink.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back