Broadband - reliable but cheapish companies.

The point about that sh*te companies is that they're incapable of sorting out the problems when they happen. And they can't talk English to you. And there's a huge queue of people ahead of you who are trying to teach English to the Helpline staff. And they charge you a profiteering call rate just to sit in that queue.
Well said and very accurate in my case with Orange. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Yeh thanks mate...im sure it was a pleasure for everyone answering that..:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Oh. For a moment I thought you were talking to yourself.

Hang on let me get a word in ....

:LOL:

Probably myself..its not unknown for all great arteeeests to be a bit cranky...

...or the bloke who couldnt be bothered to type a simple thanks after 14 replies..

TalkTalk once set up correctly was easily as good as BT
If your only criterion is how "good" the connection is when it's working, then there's hardly any difference between any of the providers.

The point about that sh*te companies is that they're incapable of sorting out the problems when they happen. And they can't talk English to you. And there's a huge queue of people ahead of you who are trying to teach English to the Helpline staff. And they charge you a profiteering call rate just to sit in that queue.

A'la Orange

Hopeless customer service which is why they were at the bottom of the last Which? ISP customer survey.

I have had nigthmares trying to explain myself and understand the perosn on the end of the line...and while paying 6p a minute for the privilige

Their Dail up helpline is even dearer at 1.50

Oragne must have realised their support was so bad they could make money out of it.

Its not a race issue..its a communication one, the guys on the other end of the phone in India are always polite, they do their best (which isnt enough....ever)

Orange have paid the price for skimping on spending money on a good quality support centre here..they farmed it out to a country where a bowl of rice is a good weeks wages and come unstuck

Good!

The most ironical thing is..if you make a complaint and ask for a migration code you get refered straight back to a British call centre so they can try and talk you out of it.

(oh..apparently after 6 years they have finally realised and are bringing it back)

Sponsored Links
Back