Free Broadband

i'll never forget the look on my mum's face when she opened up a 3 month bill for £130! Before it had always been £40-50, but me and my mates had all discovered mobile phones and so had my sister!!! She then switched to monthly billing, to keep a tight reign on it :LOL:

Still, could be worse, on the radio the other day it was reported that someone in Sheffield got a bill for £2000-3000! Highest residential bill ever according to BT!!! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Oh feck I would have died!

When hubby and I were engaged he was sent to Cyprus and I could ring him on the base, so I did but I also used to time my calls and then put the amount it cost and a bit more in a jar.

When my Dad got the phone bill he almost had a coronary - it was over £100 and this is about 22 years ago! I stood and laughed at him panicking and then gave him my jar of 'phone money' which immediatley calmed him down :D

My brother had also been phoning Canada and Australia during that quarter though and refused to cough up for any of it, blaming me :eek: :rolleyes: :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back