Broag 28cinstallion query

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking for help with the finishing points to installing the 28c Combi. Have followed the instructions and just filled the system, no leaks but no pressure showing on the pressure dial. The system is full; radiators full and vented, and water in the pump housing. But no water showing in the condensing plastic unit. All the taps on the tails under the unit are open and there is water coming out of the the overflow vent. I don't want to turn the power on and try to use the system till the pressure shows. Any ideas please? [/b]

Sponsored Links
I don't know broags but it sounds like the pressure relief valve is open. Follow the "overflow" pipe back to the boiler and there will be a valve on the end of it. Give it a twist.

Will try it thanks but think I twisted it already and just more water came out under more pressure than just it is when it drips out of the overflow. thanks anyway, here goes!

Sorry but your suggestion did not work, the same thing is happening! any more ideas anyone!??

Sponsored Links
Are you sure the line to the pressure gauge isn't damaged?

Don't mess about with things you know nothing about.

You are putting other's lives at risk. get in an experianced
installer for this appliance.

You know it makes sense.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back