burka ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
spacecat. The majority of Muslims might publicly denounce such actions, but, if a Muslim was to report one of his ilk, to the police as being involved in terrorism, he'd immediately be denounced and ostracized by his fellow Muslims. He'd be castigated by the Muslim community.
Put it this way,,, here in Derby, a Muslim was involved in the attempted bombing of Israeli citizens in that country. (he was eventually found floating in the Med after his bomb failed to go off). Before he set off on (holiday), his family and friends from the Muslim community gave him a big send off party. Hmmm Does your family and friends hold big parties for you when your going on holiday?? I don't think so.
After the attempt, the Muslim community closed ranks and claimed he was a lovely chap, committed Muslim, all round decent person and no one had any idea he was going to try and carry out a terrorist atrocity. What utter tosh. They knew he wouldn't return from Israel, hence the rather large party thrown in his (supposed ) honour.

It's alright then for Muslims to condemn acts of violence, but not to report the planning of them then ? You really ought to open your eyes mate and see what's happening around you , in the real world.

Sponsored Links
So it's ok to pin someone down and shoot them 7 times in the head .

YES.
I would have pistol whipped his nans budgie, if I thought for one second that innocent lives would be saved from the disgusting atrocities perpertrated in the name of islam.

I'm glad you're not in charge.

So you should be, :LOL: You'd be hanging up next to spacecake. :LOL: :LOL:

spacecat. The majority of Muslims might publicly denounce such actions, but, if a Muslim was to report one of his ilk, to the police as being involved in terrorism, he'd immediately be denounced and ostracized by his fellow Muslims. He'd be castigated by the Muslim community.
Put it this way,,, here in Derby, a Muslim was involved in the attempted bombing of Israeli citizens in that country. (he was eventually found floating in the Med after his bomb failed to go off). Before he set off on (holiday), his family and friends from the Muslim community gave him a big send off party. Hmmm Does your family and friends hold big parties for you when your going on holiday?? I don't think so.
After the attempt, the Muslim community closed ranks and claimed he was a lovely chap, committed Muslim, all round decent person and no one had any idea he was going to try and carry out a terrorist atrocity. What utter tosh. They knew he wouldn't return from Israel, hence the rather large party thrown in his (supposed ) honour.

It's alright then for Muslims to condemn acts of violence, but not to report the planning of them then ? You really ought to open your eyes mate and see what's happening around you , in the real world.

This is why Sherlock Holmes is who he is and you arnt. :LOL:

So it's ok to pin someone down and shoot them 7 times in the head .

YES.
I would have pistol whipped his nans budgie, if I thought for one second that innocent lives would be saved from the disgusting atrocities perpertrated in the name of islam.

An innocent person? No you wouldnt, dont be daft.
You wouldnt even pistol whip his nans budgie, she'd bitch slap you back into line. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Hmmm , if by Sherlock Holmes, you mean the fictional character in a series of books by Arthur Conan Doyle, then yes,, I must admit, I'm a real life character, so there can be no comparison.

I take it, thatbloke, your one of these Guardian reading liberal do gooders who can't see the real world in real terms? Those who fail to see, or believe what's happening in this world? You see perpetrators of crime as victims themselves. Use countless excuses and arguments, in an attempt to force your view of the world on others. (note the word force , rather than express)
Yes, I think I have the measure of you and believe me, yours and others liberal outlook will lead society on it's increasingly downward spiral. You'll call for softer sentences for crimes. Soon murder will probably warrant no more than a few hours community service. Terrorists, if caught will probably be ordered to attend some sort of retraining course where they learn to respect the views of others. Gun toting gangs of youths in London will be treated to a nice holiday abroad and a pat on the head.
You speak the politics of the liberal Namby Pamby's mate . A nice softly softly approach to all the problems society faces And Why?
Simply because you can't face up to society yourself.

Where has anyone said don't punish wrong doers?

you see the world through mindless blinkers from a racist viewpoint and attribute all your woes on people who you see as somehow less than yourself

This is how Nazism starts and people like you disgrace the memory of the people of this country and many others inc black and asian who fought it

You conveniently forget that its people of your own race who have not only exploited other countries but also their own people of lower social standing

Quite a speech there John, but as I said above , your no Sherlock Holmes buddy.
To be able to deduce the quality's in a person as you have attempted by way of reading a few threads from someone on a diy forum is nothing more than arrogance, in other words , you wish fella.
You couldn't be any further from the truth.
Do you normally form opinions about people with such little evidence to go on?
You seem to be the one who cant stand up to society John , you just want to change everything that doesnt fit in with your own profile of how things should be, yes , this is the real world.

To come across with a statement such as this
And which religion today uses terror tactics? Does not condone terror tactics? Encourages terror tactics? All in it's own name.
Hmmm I wonder.
is very presumptuous, I could even go as far as to say arrogant based on ignorance. But I wont because I doubt even know you.
I think , John , this is one of those debates that could go on and on and possibly end up in stupid name calling and pointless accusations based on very little evidence, to agree to disagree may be only solution, or we could just start calling eachother names. :LOL:

To be able to deduce the quality's in a person as you have attempted by way of reading a few threads from someone on a diy forum is nothing more than arrogance, in other words , you wish fella.

F*ck me :eek: :eek: ....have I wandered into the school of hypocrisy???? :LOL:

You couldn't be any further from the truth.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit your wifes third b*ollock. :LOL:

Do you normally form opinions about people with such little evidence to go on?
Note to self: Make another noose and a space on the fence... :LOL: :LOL:

Where has anyone said don't punish wrong doers?

you see the world through mindless blinkers from a racist viewpoint and attribute all your woes on people who you see as somehow less than yourself

This is how Nazism starts and people like you disgrace the memory of the people of this country and many others inc black and asian who fought it

You conveniently forget that its people of your own race who have not only exploited other countries but also their own people of lower social standing

Your a massive bellend.

On a lighter note..........

I'd just like to take this opportunity to BLAME Libby lou lou, for posting a thread he knows full well will end in tears.

:LOL: :LOL:

Sorry to upset your apple cart Spacey. I see the world through wide open eyes. There's nothing blinkered at all. I have Black, Eastern European, Asian and Muslim friends. People who according to you should have some sort of massive chip on their shoulders (from the Empire years, the slave trade and from the time of the Crusades)
Not one of them thinks they have been dealt a poor hand by society, because of their colour, religion or creed. They accept that life is what the individual makes of it, not what others make of it. I even have Muslim friends who have said that if they suspected another of terrorism that they would report it, even if they knew they were going to be ostracised by their elders. At the end of the day, they realise that their religion isn't going to pay the bills, nor supply them with a good standard of living.
An Indian friend recently went back to India for a short break. When he returned, I asked him if he'd ever consider going back for good. His reply? "Not a cat in hell's chance."
He realises the opportunities he has in his adopted country and knows the lack of opportunities back in India. When asked for his views on Foreign Aid, he told me that chucking money at them wouldn't solve anything. In fact he said the more you give them, the more they'd want.
Not exactly fitting in with your idea of an oppressed race is it?

jj the man at the shop doesn't count as a friend, the others i could believe
By your logic i must have well over a thousand muslim friends, i must remember to pop in again and say hello, fancy a pint ;)

Sorry to upset your apple cart Spacey. I see the world through wide open eyes. There's nothing blinkered at all. I have Black, Eastern European, Asian and Muslim friends. People who according to you should have some sort of massive chip on their shoulders (from the Empire years, the slave trade and from the time of the Crusades)
Not one of them thinks they have been dealt a poor hand by society, because of their colour, religion or creed. They accept that life is what the individual makes of it, not what others make of it. I even have Muslim friends who have said that if they suspected another of terrorism that they would report it, even if they knew they were going to be ostracised by their elders. At the end of the day, they realise that their religion isn't going to pay the bills, nor supply them with a good standard of living.
An Indian friend recently went back to India for a short break. When he returned, I asked him if he'd ever consider going back for good. His reply? "Not a cat in hell's chance."
He realises the opportun ities he has in his adopted country and knows the lack of opportunities back in India. When asked for his views on Foreign Aid, he told me that chucking money at them wouldn't solve anything. In fact he said the more you give them, the more they'd want.
Not exactly fitting in with your idea of an oppressed race is it?

Not the old my mates argument that conveniently makes all your points, could never be verified and in the scheme of things has Sweet FA in terms of relevance to anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back