Bush is back.

Sponsored Links
I for one would welcome some photos to clarify what we're talking about here...

NB, I am a member of the DOM club.. :D

Sponsored Links
I've always been pro-natural, especially where boobs are concerned.

Waxing and bleaching ruin a ladies' nether regions.

Listen carefully ladies because, for the umpteenth time, I'll say this only once:

Ever since the first pair of australopithecus sneaked off into the forest to mate out of sight of the dominant male, you've been devising ways to attract a mate. That would be fair enough except for one small problem: most of your ideas have been wrong. :oops: :oops: :oops: Cutting your hair short was a case in point. Whose bright idea was that? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Might I make a rather obvious suggestion. The next time you think you've found some great new way to improve your sex-appeal, save yourselves a lot of money (and, possibly, your daughters a lot of grief), do the obvious thing and ASK US FIRST! :!: :!: :!:

Ban the bush ffs.

Bloody awful Stuff. Women should trim it as a matter of personal hygiene, let alone better looks.

Years ago the 70's afro look was all the rage, I've got terrible memories of having to dig my way through all that matted nastiness on my way to the promised land.
Surprized I didn't find an old shopping trolley hidden in some of them.

Women should trim it as a matter of personal hygiene
Complete load of blarney.

A tidy muff draws the eye.

You prefer grown women to look like pre-pubescent girls then eh?

Personally I think it looks wrong and overly sanitised. You are obviously not a full blooded male. Do you shave yours too?

How anyone can find a plucked turkey attractive I've no idea.

For the past 7 million years men have found the inverted triangle a turn on - apart from this generation.

As Nosey says, they prefer the look of a 10 year old.

IMO women do their hair, make up ,dress mostly to impress other women.
Hence all the magazines for women who have pictures of women's faces on the cover.

Women pass more comment on all that stuff then men, many of whom would not even notice if their missus got their hair cut or dyed it a different colour.

Although young lads now seem to spend a lot of time preening themselves.... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back