Buying a new tester

Sponsored Links
Which one? Can you post a link?
Don't know much about these, generally I stick to the known ones such as Megger or fluke.

Sponsored Links
kewtech are the old robins, very good quality and reliablilty but not used that unit.

If you google it there is acompany cuth..... that is pretty cheap on the range.

Kev

arctic said:
kewtech are the old robins, very good quality and reliablilty but not used that unit.

If you google it there is acompany cuth..... that is pretty cheap on the range.

Kev

I thought they looked like a familiar box, do you know what happened to robin?, I thought they were part of fluke.

Spark123 said:
arctic said:

I thought they looked like a familiar box, do you know what happened to robin?, I thought they were part of fluke.

Fluke did take over Robin, but on the way the manufacturer of those particular older boxes and some former Robin management formed a new company, Kewtech. They are now producing new, equally reliable equipment of their own.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back