C̶h̶e̶c̶k̶ Czech your mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well well, a paid spy informer a-spiers to run the country that he committed treachery against.

And I thought it was just the murderous IRA he supported against the UK. Silly me.

And yet how conveniently blind some people can be when placing their loyalty. Shame.

Corbyn-920394.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Did Tone give information to the people who were pointing nuclear missiles at us and ready to sweep across Europe if they thought they could get away with it ( hence the need for the info)? And did he also help those who where bombing and shooting families in the UK?

Did Tone give information to the people who were pointing nuclear missiles at us and ready to sweep across Europe if they thought they could get away with it ( hence the need for the info)? And did he also help those who where bombing and shooting families in the UK?
He did better that that he gave letters of immunity from prosecution to IRA terrorists who were bombing families in the UK.
Check out the Downey case, IRA bomber Downey was arrested and charged with the Hyde park bombings which killed 11 people.
Downey appeared at the Old Bailey for trial but when his Lawyer produced a letter from the Northern Ireland office the trial was stopped and Downey was released and allowed to return to the Irish Republic were his associates in the IRA threw a welcome home party,
These letters were issued secretly by the Blair administration in return for an IRA ceasefire.
Also Blair's war in Iraq ,in who's in interests was he working then ,where is the evidence that he acted in the national interest.
Who were the main beneficiaries of the Iraq war.
At least with Corbyn you know what he stands for, in the event of a Corbyn premiership I don't doubt that the security services will keep an eye on him and if he becomes a threat to the national interest they may have to consider removing him just like they did with Harold Wilson.

At least with Corbyn you know what he stands for.

Actually we sort of know what Corbyn stands for, and we sort of don't. Corbyn is no different in many ways to a lot of those on the left, idealistic, misguided, and naive. He made a great backbencher, and opposed everything in the Labour party. He's always been opposed to the EU, but is now quiet on the matter, because as The Tories are for it, Corbyn being Labour, should instinctively oppose it, as most of the Labour party really want to.

The security services kept an eye on Wilson, but never did anything about him, and I suspect they'd do the same with Corbyn, but much as he's shown questionable associations when he was younger, I suspect McDonnald would be the greater threat, as it's the economy that would get ruined more so than national security.

it's great to see how terrified these RWRs are of Corbyn.

The efforts they're going to, to try to discredit him!

I expect gasbag will be claiming he hasn't got a UK birth certificate, and is a Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back