Can anybody name this?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Afternoon

I have found something else (yet again), which I am not sure of what it's purpose is.

If somebody has any idea, please let me know (It has been suggested it might be a tool related to leather).

Regards

Attachments

• Tool_Full_View[1].jpg
    Tool_Full_View[1].jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 146
  • Tool_Top_View[1].jpg
    Tool_Top_View[1].jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 150
  • Tool_Top_View_2[1].jpg
    Tool_Top_View_2[1].jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 145
  • Tool_Handle_View[1].jpg
    Tool_Handle_View[1].jpg
    256 KB · Views: 143
Sponsored Links
Agreed - it's got the eyelet setting head fitted in the picture, and they come out to be replaced with the cutting tool.
John :)

Yes, similar to whats called a wad punch for cutting holes in gasket material such as rubber or gasket seal sheets.

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Clarke-C...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

The tool you have shown can only be used near the edge of the material being worked whereas the wad punch can be used anywhere on a sheet. It has the same central location pin surrounded by the actual cutter. These can be changed to suit different sized holes.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back