Can i fit a hive to my oil bosch olio 3000f (same as geminox fcx)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all I've been looking and scratching my head if i can do the hive on my oil heating only system i have in France.. Its an Bosch olio condens f3000 (only sold in France) same as a Geminox FCX.. There was an internal room stat in the lounge (was a 3 core bosch reg103) but when i opened the rear of the boiler the terminal block was a 4 way so i wasn't sure which way it plugged in because it had been butchered a bit and i didn't want to plug in wrong and blow a board! . My electrical friend came out with me last week and thinks i may not be able to fit Hive due to the boiler using a BUS system and hive can't cope with this.. Is this right ??? here is the photo of the rear ... thanks for any advice ... Would be lovely to turn on heating before i leave UK to a heated house...

93947DCB-CA2D-4BAF-BC59-0ECDBE2BB0FD.jpeg
D80B48E8-51CB-4279-A763-8F7FD06991A4.jpeg
D80B48E8-51CB-4279-A763-8F7FD06991A4.jpeg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back