Can I fit an unvented cylinder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
But that is a lie isn't it widdler? You and Nosheds have admitted that you lie, then Nosheds stated that he didn't lie... So whats the truth? Every one tells lies and anyone who states that they don't isn't telling the truth.... I'm man enough to admit it. As for lying to your wife, the person who deserves the truth more than anyone... well!

Folk who come here get good and accurate advise, sometimes they get their legs pulled but the advise that they get is good. but there are some who could check to see if the topic has been covered before,and these folk, I'm sorry but I just can't be bothered to spend too much time on them, clearly our time is far more valuable than yours... We have lives to live.

If you don't like the fact that we are normal boys and girls here, then feel free to contact the admin and have us all banned.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back