Can I hide the pipework on this shower?

Might be handy to have and may make life easier, depends how much they are.

£8, seems worth it. It's more used on the concealed version, but good for removing the control knob face and filters :)

All ordered!

Sponsored Links
Good luck with your project! I'm just completing our guest room en suite with multiPANEL sheets......costs a bomb but the result is wonderful. The sheet edging trims are great too. I'm using the T&G lock together stuff and the join is nigh on invisible.......you just need to get your cuts right first time.....:eek:
John :)

I paid £300 for the pack, which is 3 linear metres x 2600 including trims. This stuff is T&G too - made by Swish.

Did you Sticks Like S*** the panels as you went, or pin the groove?

I used the spirit based grab adhesive, with a couple of pins through the tongues.......I did brace the panels with laths from the opposite wall on occasion, just to apply a bit of pressure where it was needed.

Good luck with your project! I'm just completing our guest room en suite with multiPANEL sheets......costs a bomb but the result is wonderful. The sheet edging trims are great too. I'm using the T&G lock together stuff and the join is nigh on invisible.......you just need to get your cuts right first time.....:eek:

I paid £300 for the pack, which is 3 linear metres x 2600 including trims. This stuff is T&G too - made by Swish.

Did you Sticks Like S*** the panels as you went, or pin the groove?

I used the spirit based grab adhesive, with a couple of pins through the tongues.......I did brace the panels with laths from the opposite wall on occasion, just to apply a bit of pressure where it was needed.

Do you know the name of the adhesive? A grab variety sounds easier than Sticks Like S*** ! Oh, and was it good?!

Sure, it's Evo Stik Gripfill, in a green tube.....I'm using one tube per sheet and it's sticking fine.
With the T and G stuff, even the tiniest curve on the wall can make the joint show slightly but I think it's much better than the joining strips.
I managed to get the showering area covered with only one internal corner join so I'm quite chuffed with that.

Sponsored Links
Sure, it's Evo Stik Gripfill, in a green tube.....I'm using one tube per sheet and it's sticking fine.
With the T and G stuff, even the tiniest curve on the wall can make the joint show slightly but I think it's much better than the joining strips.
I managed to get the showering area covered with only one internal corner join so I'm quite chuffed with that.

Excellent thanks, a crate of 12 tubes of GripFill now ordered! :)

Shower all got fitted last week, with thanks especially to SandyLyon for the guidance.

Only issue is the plumber didn't bury the pipe quite deep enough on the hot, so there is a very small gap behind the plate on this one. But life goes on :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back