Can I use my Samsung side by side Fridge if not plumbed in

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can I plug in and use my fridge without the water and ice functions until my plumber has plumbed in the connections?

Sponsored Links
thank you for the reply - so I won't burn out my fridge or something like that? do i put it on Vacation mode or how does it work?

plug it in and use it normally. The plumbing is just to feed water to the ice maker and the water dispenser and is completely separate from the cooling system

Holiday mode is for when you are on holiday

Sponsored Links
thank you for the reply - so I won't burn out my fridge or something like that? do i put it on Vacation mode or how does it work?
Just plug it in, you can but it on vacation mode/child lock if you like, if you don't the dispenser will call for water and ice when activated, but non will be delivered.
But the fridge/freezer will still do what is normally expected of them without and damage occurring.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back