Can King Charles repair Johnson's Disunited Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
The former Prime Minister of England built his career on firing up the rage of English Xenophobes, and has treated the rest of the nation with contempt.

Can his damage be repaired before it is too late?

Sponsored Links
Its probably more up to Truss to repair than to Charles, but he is certainly going to have a very Disunited Kingdom if it stays as it is, and I can't see it getting better quickly.

I have never seen the country(ies) this divided before, and I have been around a while

all a fuss over nowt imo

blown out of context by the usual suspects ;)

and in any event Scotland should get there referendum asap

The former Prime Minister of England built his career on firing up the rage of English Xenophobes, and has treated the rest of the nation with contempt.

Its probably more up to Truss to repair than to Charles, but he is certainly going to have a very Disunited Kingdom if it stays as it is, and I can't see it getting better quickly.

I have never seen the country(ies) this divided before, and I have been around a while
What are you talking about?

Sponsored Links

What can King Charles do about it.
The monarch is supposed to stay out politics.

The former Prime Minister of England built his career on firing up the rage of English Xenophobes,
Says who?

and has treated the rest of the nation with contempt.
As do they all. Who was your man then, Bliar?

Not his job. Too much important kinging to do. All that braid to wear and ribbons to cut.
It's a select cult, terrorising by haberdashery

Last edited:
Disunited?, transam, Mottie and my good self remain as united as ever despite the continuing onslaught from left wing haters. (y)

You mean you don't want a United England?

Very much so, but I see little chance of you and the rest of the usual suspects coming round to the majority of the country's way of thinking.

No you're doomed.

You think "the majority of the country" supports the damage Johnson has done to the nation?

Which country would that be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back