Can King Charles repair Johnson's Disunited Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Economic miracle? Wtf are you talking about? Who mentioned an economic miracle?

Lol, read my reply again. What parts of it don't you understand?

I mentioned the economical miracle that countries can simply provide enough currency for all their needs simply based on their needs, I know we do it, the US do it, we certainly know the EU do it otherwise the Euro, which isn't even a sovereign currency would collapse. What part of my question didn't you understand?, why can't poor African countries simply do the same?, after all, you've already acknowledged no debt is involved.

It's not a difficult question

Sponsored Links
Of course it's relevant, it's very relevant. People want stability in their personal life, business wants stability. The SNP weren't stupid when they latched on to the mantra of 'whenever there's a material change, we should have the right to determine our future ...' the way the world is these days, it could be argued there are 'material changes' every few years. In my view that shouldn't mean additional referendums at the drop of a hat.

And consider this, let's say we have the referendum and leave win. Then, 5-10 years down the line things are worse in Scotland and there's a 'material change.' I wonder how supportive the SNP would be to holding another referendum to see if folk wanted to rejoin the union? Surely that would only be fair?

Or ... MMmmm ... I wonder if the tact would then change to 'we need to give independence a generation or more to bed in ...'
You missed out 1 very important bit.

If its what THEY want.

Not what the English or anybody else wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back