can,t get work and corgi registered

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi can anyone tell me the best way to get work i have advertised in the yellow pages which was a complete waste of time and now in the local paper but this also is proving to be useless i cover servicing and breakdowns and repair to all gas appliances was in full time employment servicing for local council but want to go private ..... any tips u can give me

Sponsored Links
what are you trying to get?....servicing work only?. There isn't enough around to go full time self employed, not near me anyway, the big boys have all that sewn up with contract cover.

Sponsored Links
hi bdl i live in the noeth west of england

ollski said:
what are you trying to get?....servicing work only?. There isn't enough around to go full time self employed, not near me anyway, the big boys have all that sewn up with contract cover.
hi llski i think the only way out of that is to offer or own cover this gas game is so currupt wish i never went into it its the same here contactors put in a low bids to win contract then pass this down to the engineer some of the guys where doing 12 houses a day thats 24 appliances this surly putting lives at risk

corgiman said:
British Gas are taking on subbies for servicing
hi corgiman you dont have a telephone numers of contacts at british gas do you THANKS CORGIMAN JUST rang them they are sending me an application form for sub contracting

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back