Can we trust the police?

If ever there was a candidate for being thrown down the stairs at the cop shop, that little s**t is it. His mates should be bouncing down after him.

Dont let the pinkos hear you say that!...all he needs is a group hug and a trip to Kenya on Safari

Got to be honest..those coppers obviously didnt have a clue how to restrain someone.

Should have sent Regan and Carter..one kick in the ging gangs and a rabbit punch when he was one the way down...CONSIDER YOURSELF NICKED MY SON!

Sponsored Links
I agree , they should have man handled him just out of sight then given him a kick in the gonads. Fight over :D

thats most of the problem with country the DO GOODERS get their own way and in my opinion they have single handedly given the scrotes the advantage, the police, teachers etc are relieved of all their powers to nip things into the bud early on
this country is in a mess and will only get worse till punishment is restored starting in homes and schools

I think it starts in the home..get that right and you wont have so much of a problem in the schools.

Sponsored Links
If the police arrest you then your guilty as charged as police would never lie

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

No they don't lie they just make a case water tight by fabrication and manipulating the truth.

If they did what they were suppose to then their areas statistics would show a negative %. Cant have that can we. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The amount of minor offences that the police thrive on is pathetic. I hate to think how many more they are concocting.
Like the time they arrested my son for anti social behavior for jumping over a garden wall, our wall :evil: He was charged for it, but our solicitor made a mockery of the officer and case was dismissed. He took it personally and now keeps threatening to get me back. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Years ago people of all ages respected the police. These days that respect is diminishing at an alarming rate. They police have only themselves to blame.
Respect works both ways, unfortunately someones forgotten to tell some officers.

Mind you at least in North Wales we have a chief inspector that is fully qualified for his role.

He has a degree in Zoology, which makes him an ideal person to be in charge of pigs. :LOL:

Gremlin, Please explain how the police have only themselves to blame?

These targets which need to be met are not set out by the police force, but by the government, and in some cases by local authorities. Police officers do not want to be arresting people for trivial things which can be dealt with by just a little chat.

The government want the police to take this action because a ticking off is not recorded as a statistic, but a court appearance is. Many police officers have and are thinking about quitting their jobs because of this

The government want the police to take this action because a ticking off is not recorded as a statistic, but a court appearance is. Many police officers have and are thinking about quitting their jobs because of this

Are the ones that thought about quitting still thinking about quitting, whereas the ones that quit wished they hadn`t been so quick in quitting. Seeming your in receipt of the numbers it would go some way to enlightening a dumb audience, with a certain section of that audience believing pensions have a role to play somewhere along the line. thanks.

I cant see that arguement either to be honest..the police have given people a crafty kicking for years when they knew they could get away with it and it was generally accepted the recipient often knew they were in the wrong and accepted it as an occupational hazard

These days they go running to their solicitors at the slightest push and feeling of the collar, either that or they stand there laughing in the face of a copper knowing full well he cant/isnt able to do anything back for fear of being done him or herself

So its hardly bringing it on themselves is it?

The only ones who do occasionally come unstuck are the football riot heavy mob who volunteer for for it..they love a ruck and often feel obligdged to start on to justify their overtime

Ive met a lot of coppers most are fine nice people, id put the majority of the ones who go to football matches in the same class as traffic police..the latter being disliked even by their own colleagues.

Until they are sqeaky clean they will never be 100% trusted, as they are human (making allowences for traffic police!) then they never will be 100% perfect...thus never 100% trusted, a small percentage dont make it easy for the majority

But having themselves to blame...i cant agree with that.[/quote]

I cant see that arguement either to be honest..the police have given people a crafty kicking for years when they knew they could get away with it and it was generally accepted the recipient often knew they were in the wrong and accepted it as an occupational hazard

These days they go running to their solicitors at the slightest push and feeling of the collar, either that or they stand there laughing in the face of a copper knowing full well he cant/isnt able to do anything back for fear of being done him or herself

The only ones who do occasionally come unstuck are the football riot heavy mob who volunteer for for it..they love a ruck and often feel obligdged to start on to justify their overtime

Ive met a lot of coppers most are fine nice people, id put the majority of the ones who go to football matches in the same class as traffic police..the latter being disliked even by their own colleagues.

Until they are sqeaky clean they will never be 100% trusted, as they are human (making allowences for traffic police!) then they never will be 100% perfect...thus never 100% trusted, a small percentage dont make it easy for the majority

But having themselves to blame...i cant agree with that.
[/quote]

I'm a traffic officer, totally human!

But having themselves to blame...i cant agree with that.

I'm a traffic officer, totally human![/quote]

By replying to a forum does it make you "human" or if you don`t reply, "inhuman" or "human". You can`t win did the strike go alright ;)

:LOL:

Ok I'll buy that but why is it other cops roll their eyes when 'traffic' are mentioned?

Ive been stopped and told I have a missing light or whatever by regular cops..and been told in a friendly way I might add...get it done soon as, you dont want 'traffic' to stop you, with a 'you know that their like' look

Not digging at you personally but traffic police seem to have a certain arrogance about them..the ones on bikes are the worst of the lot.

I hope you not the one who made me stand in the pouring rain for ten minutes until I was soaked through because I was sitting in my car on an old industrial estate that had been, in their words 'subject to people stealing scrap metal' even though I was dressed in a shirt, trousers, shoes, and stinking of Paco Rabanne (ok ok it was a long while ago!!) while on my way to take a local woman out (hope it was the coppers ****ing mrs!!)

'Turn the boot out' ...nothing..'turn your glove box out 'nothing' ..not one word out of place from me..

All I got was 'if we see you here again youl be arrested' :eek: ..I said, ok Ill wear something dark next time!

No sorry to trouble you...nothing

And I didnt get a kiss goodnight off the woman! :evil:

Kent Police..lovely people!

You may get the odd one, i'll admit that.

We certainly dont get frowned upon by other officers. Now the transport police, they do ;)

If I see someone with a light out, I would just tell them to get it sorted. They may get stopped by someone who isnt so fair the next time.

We get a bad name and it is expected, the general public seem to think we are out to get them and that it simply not the case. We actually deal with a lot more than people think.

If I see someone with a light out, I would just tell them to get it sorted. They may get stopped by someone who isnt so fair the next time.

Is that another term for Russian roulette :confused: Right got it it`s all down to a game of chance, with the pension being a caveat.

If a member of your family is ever killed in road traffic accident you will find out that traffic officers are very human, they changed the way I feel about all Police officers.

:LOL:

Ok I'll buy that but why is it other cops roll their eyes when 'traffic' are mentioned?

Been pulled by traffic a few times in my youth, and for moving at the kind of pace that can warrent more than the 3 points too.

Never got done for it. Maybe cos I showed some respect, maybe cos I scrubbed speed early (observation), maybe cos it wasn't on a high risk road, maybe a little bit of everything. So they're pretty fair in my book, or at least they were 10 years ago- I suspect nowadays that targets are important.

Worst copper I've dealt with was some arrogant little princess driving a riot van that pulled me over just to have a go, I think because I was driving an ostentatious car she didn't like (lifted 4x4)

We certainly dont get frowned upon by other officers

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I take it you don't keep your ears to the ground then.

(In confidence) the beat bobbies don't like you either :cry: :cry:

We get a bad name and it is expected, the general public seem to think we are out to get them and that it simply not the case. We actually deal with a lot more than people think.

Were you a failed sales man in your previous work. You sure ain't selling this police good guy package.

Sponsored Links
Back