Can we trust the police?

I suspect most police departments frown upon each other, just like sparks/plumbers/chippies frowning on each other, or any other walk of life!

Sponsored Links
We certainly dont get frowned upon by other officers

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I take it you don't keep your ears to the ground then.

(In confidence) the beat bobbies don't like you either :cry: :cry:

We get a bad name and it is expected, the general public seem to think we are out to get them and that it simply not the case. We actually deal with a lot more than people think.

Were you a failed sales man in your previous work. You sure ain't selling this police good guy package.

Strange, a lot of 'beat bobbies' are good friends of mine, I was one myself once.

I'm never going to sell the police good guy package to you because its pretty obvious you have had a run in with the police at some time. Your hatred towards the police tells me that quite clearly

Your hatred towards the police tells me that quite clearly

Apart from some silly driving convictions over 30 years ago, one on private land? (yes it was my on boisterous driving that got me done :oops: )
I have had no run ins with plod or should I make it clearer no arrests, cautions or pending prosecution have been given to me.

As for being battered and held at gunpoint during a CIT robbery (50 yards from pig pen),
having my car stolen and damaged (with witnesses prepared to identify the little ****,)
having some ****ed thug smashing my windows, (names given)

having to watch my son and 2 others seriously injured after a gang of drugged up adults attacked them

Non of the above were ever cleared up. Armed robbers were possibly to professional. car thiefs father was a well known coppers nark, and the druggies were known as the most violent in the are and the police advised us and other parent to drop any charges or face more serious repocussions.

having to put up with 2 bent coppers continually targeting my 2 sons and some of the most politest kids in the area(easy pray).
Thats what you get when you complain about their unacceptable behavior. :evil:

having to comfort my wife after a little sh*t Sgt forced her off the road, verbally abused and threatened her with all sorts, and blatantly lied in his statement,

Having seen kids/teenagers approaching our local copper and the respect shown both ways (obviously not what senior plod wanted, coz they soon moved him on and replaced him with bully boy officers. Now theres no respect on both sides)

Seen Hobby bobby stop a kids football match coz a 7 year old swore.
( yellow card issued)

Hobby bobby and bent Sgt issuing yellow card to 20 6-12 year olds for being on school field 21:05 (not suppose to be there after 21:00)
The clowns wasted more time calling each childs parents and then laid in to every one of us.

Now that to me is a good reason to have no faith, respect, and a total hatred towards certain plods and their senior ar*eholes.

Belive it or not I have friends working as plods, and is sad to hear how they ask for transfers away from one particular station. They do not want to work with certain offices because in their own words "they are bent and are unpredictable when dealing with the public"

We do carry out regular work for some police officers and find it hard to belive the difficulty they face working along side bent/corrupt officers. They too know how difficult it would be if they did decide to report them to a senior officer, that is if senior officer ain't bent.

So snico prior to making an assumption about a person get the full fact.
Typical, plod assumes every ones guilty and then a tweak here and a tweak there some fabrication and plod will win again. :evil:

You only want one knocking your mrs off (they are very good at that too) and youll have the full house there mate! lol

Unfortunately that was the point I was trying to put across too...people only remember the bad things and the let downs..ive got a few of them under my belt too..the last one being the junkie piece of **** neighbour who burgled my pregnant daughter...the police wanted to meet him in order for him to bring the gear back and accept a caution.

I would have preffered bring the gear back and accept me stamping all over his fingers hands and arms to remind him not to do it again..

Through thier incompetence he got away with it..

But the thing thats hard to quantitfy, in fact probably impossible to quantify is the amount of times unbeknown to us the old bill have actually pevented us from becoming victims of crime.

Swings and roundabouts I think...once they have got their attitude issues sorted I think they we also get a lot more of the respect they deserve.

Sponsored Links
for being battered and held at gunpoint during a CIT robbery (50 yards from pig pen),
having my car stolen and damaged (with witnesses prepared to identify the little s**t,)
having some p****d thug smashing my windows, (names given)

having to watch my son and 2 others seriously injured after a gang of drugged up adults attacked them

Non of the above were ever cleared up. Armed robbers were possibly to professional. car thiefs father was a well known coppers nark, and the druggies were known as the most violent in the are and the police advised us and other parent to drop any charges or face more serious repocussions.

So you where held at gunpoint and battered during a CIT robbery and the police failed to resolve it. That, I find very hard to believe. I could understand the police may have not caught the people responsible, but do you honestly think they never even tried? What you stated is a very serious crime that would be investigated.

When your car was stolen you said witness' where prepared to identify them. Why didnt they actually identify them then? That way the police could have followed it up.

You had your windows smashed on your car and you gave names of the people/persons you said had done it. Do you know for a fact that the police did not follow it up, or that the police followed it up and could not find any evidence that they did actually damage your car? Giving names is easy.

When you said that the police advised you to drop charges against the assault on your son to avoid any further hassle, this has happened in the past. The police will have looked into that, that is a very grey area which will be investigated. You said the 'druggies' are the most violent in the area, do you honestly think that the police dont want these people stopped? They will be doing everything they can to get these people locked away.

having to put up with 2 bent coppers continually targeting my 2 sons and some of the most politest kids in the area(easy pray).
Thats what you get when you complain about their unacceptable behavior.

If this is the case and what you say is true, report it. If you feel you are getting no where with it, take it further. Have your sons ever been in trouble before? what do you define as harrassment? I cant see 2 officers singling out 2 youths continously, but if you feel that is the case, like I said report it.

having to comfort my wife after a little sh*t Sgt forced her off the road, verbally abused and threatened her with all sorts, and blatantly lied in his statement

I cant really comment on that can I? I doubt it is completely true, but if it is, report the officer and take it up.

Hobby bobby and bent Sgt issuing yellow card to 20 6-12 year olds for being on school field 21:05 (not suppose to be there after 21:00)
The clowns wasted more time calling each childs parents and then laid in to every one of us.

So if the chldren are not suppose to be there after 9pm, that tells me that it is secured and locked at that time. If it was an open space there would be no time limit. Chances are that a warden or caretaker locks up the gates at 9pm, children are still there and he ask them to leave and he probably calls the police. cant see any other reason why the police would be patrolling a school field unless they had been called, or trouble has occured there in the past.

The officers who dealt with it are not doing the children any harm, more good than anything. 6 year olds playing on a school field at 9pm isnt the best start is it?

The 'clowns' that called some of the parents, (I say some because I dont expect 6-12 year olds to remember their phone numbers and address' etc) will probably be support workers doing their job. Is it such a bad thing that the police are letting parents know where young children are and what they are up to? i dont think so.

So snico prior to making an assumption about a person get the full fact.
Typical, plod assumes every ones guilty and then a tweak here and a tweak there some fabrication and plod will win again

Thats my point, I can see you dont have a good relationship with the police and I am not siding with the police on any of the comments you have made. But you need the full facts before you can call the police every name under the sun.

Its a well known fact that a number of the public do not like the police for different reasons. i'm a traffic officer and I know how a lot of people feel against us. They think we are there to just to give tickets out and give people points. That is far from the truth. We issue tickets and fines when it is appropriate.

I have lost count of the number of times I have gone out of my way to help people who are broken down or in some sort of trouble, I dont have to but I do.

If I see drivers with no belt on, I'll give them a little indication to belt up. Some people may take notice and thank me for that one day.

I agree there are the odd few who may like the power they have, but please dont tar us all with the same brush when the majority of us do the job because we enjoy it and try to make things easier and better for people[/i]

kev the way i understand it is, the police collate the evidence, send this to the cps who decide if there is a case to answer and if so, it goes to court.
the evidence is then given in court where a judge and jury decide if the evidence is sufficient to convict any person(s) so the police are just the 1st in a long line of people who think the evidence is there to convict.(could be wrong)

unless you think the midlands is like chicago was years ago where the mafia ran the whole place from police to councillor,judges etc

i was in the midlands then

read the link

there was a joke going around

they put your name and charge in the computer and it printed the confession

as it turned out not far from the truth :rolleyes:

BTW i was born in hartlepool england ;)

So you where held at gunpoint and battered during a CIT robbery and the police failed to resolve it. That, I find very hard to believe. I could understand the police may have not caught the people responsible, but do you honestly think they never even tried? What you stated is a very serious crime that would be investigated.

Well they never caught them and we heard nothing after the incident. :confused:

When your car was stolen you said witness' where prepared to identify them. Why didnt they actually identify them then? That way the police could have followed it up.

They were identified but plod did not act. The little twa*s father turned out to be a coppers nark. :evil:

So if the chldren are not suppose to be there after 9pm, that tells me that it is secured and locked at that time. If it was an open space there would be no time limit. Chances are that a warden or caretaker locks up the gates at 9pm, children are still there and he ask them to leave and he probably calls the police. cant see any other reason why the police would be patrolling a school field unless they had been called, or trouble has occured there in the past.

FFS 5 minutes, get a life. You assumed there were gates there, you were wrong, neither is there a caretaker.
(Ambushing kids, thats the way to go) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

do you honestly think that the police dont want these people stopped? They will be doing everything they can to get these people locked away.

surprise surprise they are still on the street and just as violent. Police are to scared to tackle them. Thats a fact.

could not find any evidence that they did actually damage your car

Duhhh surprise surprise there was glass every where. The had the names but as normal did fu*kall about it. :evil: (lazy bas**rds, must have been close to knocking off time)

2 officers singling out 2 youths continously

Not just 2 youths, anyone that has a respectable family make it easy targets for these whimps. They know that if the parents don't care a dam then there ain't much point targeting them.

I cant really comment on that can I? I doubt it is completely true, but if it is, report the officer and take it up.

Again your assumptions are wrong. The facts are the court proved Sgt Tw*t was lying again.

Its a well known fact that a number of the public do not like the police for different reasons. i'm a traffic officer and I know how a lot of people feel against us. They think we are there to just to give tickets out and give people points. That is far from the truth. We issue tickets and fines when it is appropriate.

Its rather obvious members of the public dislike the police because they don't trust them. Your tickets sales have increased to the point its not safe to drive anymore. Helps with your statistics though.

Then again not much point answering your assumptions. I deal with facts and act on facts, you act on assumptions and twist it to suite.

Yes I hate bent plods and if you support them what does that make you.

ps if you bother to read the earlier thread i did say that friends of mine do work for the police, and we do regularly work for some others. But the fact is we would not work for the bent and corrupt ones. Again the fact is these tw*ts are well known in the area.

I have lost count of the number of times I have gone out of my way to help people who are broken down or in some sort of trouble, I dont have to but I do.

So have 1000's of members of the public, but they dont shout about it.

If I see drivers with no belt on, I'll give them a little indication to belt up. Some people may take notice and thank me for that one day.

:eek: Your to good to be true :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I agree there are the odd few who may like the power they have, but please dont tar us all with the same brush when the majority of us do the job because we enjoy it and try to make things easier and better for people

I have not once said that all coppers are bad, but there sure is a large and ever increasing number that are on a power trip.
The best one in the area have transferred from larger city forces. They don't have that arrogant chip on their shoulders, compared with the bullying local clowns hiding behind an uniform.

Sponsored Links
Back