Can we trust the police?

Sponsored Links
That is far from the truth. We issue tickets and fines when it is appropriate.

Yep I accept that...I would imagine most people who get them deserve them..but is there a general perception that youll get the full treatment if your stopped by a traffic cop as opposed to regular one in a panda car?

I.e warning from the regualr copper for having a back light out...on the spot fine, ticket, 'producer' spoken to like **** and the death sentence if stopped by a traffic cop

Ok ok...maybe not the death sentence.. ;)

TBF i used to do a lot of milage and every stop i have had from traffic has not been an ordeal

in the north you get more slaver from some twonk in a panda

and there have been times i wish the clown HAD been in a panda ;)

Sponsored Links
Well they never caught them and we heard nothing after the incident

Unfortunately not all criminals are caught, dont be saying daft things like that they dont care or are not interested, it makes you look even more stupid!

FFS 5 minutes, get a life. You assumed there were gates there, you were wrong, neither is there a caretaker.
(Ambushing kids, thats the way to go)

So the school does not have a caretaker then? who actually enforces this 9pm closing time? how do they stop people wandering onto an open space? give the full facts please, not the ones that suit your argument.

surprise surprise they are still on the street and just as violent. Police are to scared to tackle them. Thats a fact

Take it from me, the police are far from scared of these people. They cant just go and arrest people on a whim, they need evidence, proof etc. The police want people like this locked up more than you do.

Duhhh surprise surprise there was glass every where. The had the names but as normal did fu*kall about it. icon_evil.gif (lazy bas**rds, must have been close to knocking off time)

There will be glass everywhere, you had your windows smashed. Was there glass or evidence of the damage on the person you named? probably not and thats why there was no arrest. Of course when shifts change the police dont bother pursuing it do they :confused:

Not just 2 youths, anyone that has a respectable family make it easy targets for these whimps. They know that if the parents don't care a dam then there ain't much point targeting them

Absolute rubbish :evil: If you think what you say is true, then go to the national press, they would love a story like that.......starting to see a patttern here. Your sons have never set a foot wrong yet they are always harrassed by the police? :rolleyes:

Again your assumptions are wrong. The facts are the court proved Sgt Tw*t was lying again

So what happened then, the court proved he was lying yet he got away with it? so which is it?

Yes I hate bent plods and if you support them what does that make you.

I would like to know how you came to the conclusion that I support 'bent' officers. I have clearly stated that I am not siding with anyone. Then again from the comments you make you assume ALL officers are bent!

So have 1000's of members of the public, but they dont shout about it

And your point is?

From all these comments you made, and the fact they you are a decent member of society as you say you are. Why have you had so many problems with the police? why are people damaging your property? why are your sons being targeted if they are so well behaved?

The fact is, you do not like the police becuase they are in a position of authority.

The way you word things, the names you call them shows this very clearly.

Lots of people may have had a run in with the police and have not been happy with certain outcomes, I find it strange that you have so many yet are decent member of the public.

I have been honest with you in every way possible, I have answered your questions as best as possible, gave reasons why certain things may or may not have happened, yet you still speak as if I am 'bent' and trying to defend the actions of the police!

There is no point in carrying this on is there because your mind is made up. I think if people read the comments we have made to each other they can make up their own mind.

The fact is, you do not like the police becuase they are in a position of authority.

The way you word things, the names you call them shows this very clearly.

Lots of people may have had a run in with the police and have not been happy with certain outcomes, I find it strange that you have so many yet are decent member of the public.

ok fair comment

so

explain to me why after numerous false allegationg made against me including the nights in the cells and court the next morning

including the crown court GBH with intent aquitted on the judges instructions as i was of actual bodily harm with intent

you lot still come back and give me aggro

until 5 calls later she gets told

pack it up or we will arrest you

so why does the supposed suspect not get the lickings of a dog :?:

There is no point in carrying this on is there because your mind is made up. I think if people read the comments we have made to each other they can make up their own mind.

Yes mine and many others have made up their minds about the incompetence of our so called police force.

As previously said you lot are experts at distorting and fabricating the truth. If you were capable of reading then you may see that the police in our area are fu*king useless, and yet you defend them.

Your constant assumptions regarding my personality is typical of a copper in denial and happily bends the rules to suit.
So stick at it and cover up for the rest of them but don't expect the public to respect you.
Hiding behind an uniform is a cowards way out, but it was your choice to join the piggy patrol.

can't catch a sheep then gonna get a pig instead gremlin ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

ok fair comment

so

explain to me why after numerous false allegationg made against me including the nights in the cells and court the next morning

including the crown court GBH with intent aquitted on the judges instructions as i was of actual bodily harm with intent

you lot still come back and give me aggro

until 5 calls later she gets told

pack it up or we will arrest you

so why does the supposed suspect not get the lickings of a dog icon_question.gif

and i will add the pratt in question burgled my house

and the plod did jack so i sorted it myself and got acquitted :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

good brief ;)

Given up on police Kev, they do what they want and aren't answerable to anyone.
Unfortunately we are a police state now.

Yes mine and many others have made up their minds about the incompetence of our so called police force.
Fortunately, you're in a minority.

As previously said you lot are experts at distorting and fabricating the truth. If you were capable of reading then you may see that the police in our area are fu*king useless, and yet you defend them.
You see only what you want to see.

If you are a perfectly honest law abiding citizen and treat all coppers POLITELY, then you should not have any problems. If however you are not and treat them impolitely then you deserve whatever you get.

Sponsored Links
Back