Can you be critical?

Sponsored Links
Oh no........... :eek:
Another 'lesson' in religion newgas.???? :rolleyes:
Having a go at the gospel now????? :LOL:
Whats the matter THIS time.???? :LOL:

Don't tell me.....Don't tell me........let me guess....... :LOL:

You've burnt a hole in your prayer mat and the mosque doesn't open till monday.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Only joking.........don't throw your rucksack out of the pram..... :LOL: ;)

Give it all up and be an atheist like me....you'll be HAPPY..... ;)

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle , than for a RGI to not be critical :LOL:

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle , than for a RGI to not be critical :LOL:
Or is it easier for someone to have a lit camel ciggie hanging out of their mouth while they try to thread a needle, than etc etc etc

Sponsored Links
:LOL: Get the behind me, Santa :evil: I used to like those ciggies :cry: I ...Must...Resist

How may times have you tried to do something that required the use of both hands ( :eek: ), and the only thing was to keep the cig in your mouth while you dd it, with the disgusting taste of tar from the filter plus the stinging effect of the smoke in your eyes and up your nose. Oh, such fond memories of being a smoker:cool:

How may times have you tried to do something that required the use of both hands ( :eek: ), and the only thing was to keep the cig in your mouth while you dd it, with the disgusting taste of tar from the filter plus the stinging effect of the smoke in your eyes and up your nose. Oh, such fond memories of being a smoker:cool:
you gonna start up again if your not carefull. :confused:

The Gospel is the best iv read for those of you who hav'nt read it,

for a start it makes sense:cool:

Doubting plumbers :D

There is a strong believer under that athiest disguise, and you just don't see it ,,,,,,,,yet.

Have a read, maybe you'll 'believe' ;)

Noone is forcing anyone to read it, if you want to know what Jesus really said read it, ;)

I just like to know the truth, that's all. :D

I'v read the 'new versions, they have a lot of make believe in them and are not consistent and very very hard to understand. :eek:

If someone has been brought up in the Christian faith and taught the ten commandments, read the Bible, attends Mass etc then how can you or anyone else for that matter, expect to 'convert' them into believing this 'bible' is the true bible and that it states 'what Jesus really said'?

Where is the proof that Jesus really said something? Does it have authenticated copies of things he said, were his words recorded on a tape recorder, are there documented papers signed by independent witnesses saying these are his words?

We all like to know the truth but to believe that someone said 'this and that' over 2,000 years ago is hard to believe. Even a lot of archaeology is conjecture.

if you want to know what Jesus really said read it, ;)
But I know what he said.

At the last supper he said unto his disciples......
"Nobody touch my f*ckin easter eggs...... I'll be back on monday" !

famous last words...

peter, yes lord, you can see our house from up here.
anyone read revelations? :confused:

'conjecture is no subsitute for truth'-
'falsehood by it's nature is doomed to perish'

'falsehood by it's nature is doomed to perish'

Is that why christianity in this country is petering out? People in general have stopped believing in fairy stories and can't be arzed going to church.

Sponsored Links
Back