Can you believe it!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Daughter was physically assaulted by her ex boyfriend who has been convicted of assault before.
The police were called (999) arrived and took statement, also my daughter applied for injunction for him not come within area of her home, which he hasn't to my knowledge or to contact her, which he has done on several occasions, anyway on the day of court via video link we waited four hours' to be told he had not turned up at the designated court as his solicitor got the time wrong.

Had the new date turned up also the ex boy friend turned up. was due in at 14-00 hours, at 15-30 a call came through to the witness person who was with us saying that there is a back log of cases and hopefully in time our case will heard. The phone rang again and the prosecution lady told my daughter that the police had not supplied the conversation of the 999 call and the judge had dropped the case, not even allowing for it to be reheard after all the waiting, trauma, and upset my daughter had been through, another convicted, violent criminal gets away with it. Crime doesn't pay B-----ks, it can do!!! Appalled and disgusted!!

Sponsored Links
and so u should be disgusted , absolute disgrace tbh.

bunch of wa**ers imho , not fit for purpose & at the end of the day they do not give a s**t . Does your daughter still have some type of restraining no contact order on this bloke ???????

Hi transam, thanks for your reply, yes she still the order for him to stay clear and no contact, until November 2018!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Back