How is this possible?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My daughter's much adjourned appeal against an assault conviction happened today, and it was dismissed.
That is despite us having CCTV footage which proves there was no assault.
Proves that the whole thing was a setup.
Shows every move that the claimant and her main witness made setting a trap for my daughter to walk into.
Proves that the claimant lied 17 times in her police statement and was lying through her teeth in court.
Proves that her main witness lied a ridiculous 31 times in her police statement and did likewise in court .
And finally, shows that their so called independent witness was also lying.
British justice! what a load of cr*p that was.

Sponsored Links
Not sure of the point of this post without seeing the evidence no one can reply with a constructive answer as all we have is your biased opinion because it's your daughter.

I am sure the other side are posting somewhere (forum, social media) saying the British justice system has worked as the right outcome is what happened.

Sponsored Links
Not sure of the point of this post without seeing the evidence no one can reply with a constructive answer as all we have is your biased opinion because it's your daughter.

I am sure the other side are posting somewhere (forum, social media) saying the British justice system has worked as the right outcome is what happened.

That's the beauty of the internet I suppose.
20 years ago there wouldn't have been much I could do about it and that would have been the end of it.
Now that the court process is finished and it's no longer sub judice I can talk about it and post what I like about it.
I haven't got over the shock of what happened today yet, but when I've had time to have a good think about how to go about it I'll put the CCTV footage up on facebook or youtube along with a timeline detailing every move they made, to the second and where to look on the screen for it.
Some things are difficult to see at first but the camera captured everything that happened, it takes a few views to see, but everything can be seen and I've been watching it since last November.
Bias doesn't really come into it when you're watching footage of something, you can either see what's happening or you can't and I can. Just because something may be hard to see shouldn't be a reason for it to be dismissed.
What I've got actually amounts to proof of a blatant conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, and a successful one at that. At least, so far.

Shouldn't that be in the hands of the police?

I tried that a few months ago but the police wouldn't touch it because it was under appeal and a matter for the court.
Now that the court process is finished I intend to have another go and try to insist that someone sit down with me and watch what I can show them on this footage. But I haven't got much faith in them either at the moment, we'll see how it goes.

My daughter's much adjourned appeal against an assault conviction happened today, and it was dismissed.
That is despite us having CCTV footage which proves there was no assault.
Proves that the whole thing was a setup.
Shows every move that the claimant and her main witness made setting a trap for my daughter to walk into.
Proves that the claimant lied 17 times in her police statement and was lying through her teeth in court.
Proves that her main witness lied a ridiculous 31 times in her police statement and did likewise in court .
And finally, shows that their so called independent witness was also lying.
British justice! what a load of cr*p that was.
:idea:Bad luck....or there actually was an assault?:idea:

There was actually. Repeated aggressive pushing on my daughter by the main witness. Like I said, we'll see what the police have to say about it when I show it to them.
If they're not interested I've still got the footage, it shows what it shows.
As an aside, the claimant pinpointed specifically the exact time that this 'assault' was supposed to have happened. She said my daughter hit her on the left side of her face as she walked past her heading back to her own table.
The footage shows that at the time she was carrying a jug of milk in her left hand and there was no movement whatsoever of her right arm. If there had been her arm would have been silhouetted against the light coloured t-shirt of a man sitting directly behind.

I remember your original post on this topic .You don't want to make yourself ill over this. Hard as it may be you may have to put it behind you and move on with dignity. If you do post the CCTV evidence , make sure you can't be accused of defamation etc

Cheers Dave thank you for the well meant advice, I appreciate it for what it is.
One thing I can say is that I won't be moving on from this, with or without dignity.
Like I said this is a bona-fide conspiracy which has so far been successful. It involves 5 adults in total and one minor.
2 of the adults have yet to be named and yet to be linked so if I were to name them they could very well sue me for defamation. I would love them to do that because that would give me a day in court. And I would be insisting that that footage was played in full. So for the record these two bastards are Chris and Angela Mollan of Swinderby drive in Melling, Liverpool. They are the owners/directors of a company called Molden Training Ltd and if anyone wants to get in touch with them and point them over here, please feel free to do so.

I get hung up on what I consider to be an injustice and it doesn't make me happy. There is an issue in my life I wish I could put behind me and never think of again. I can't because I care. I wish you luck Sooey and I hope your daughter appreciates having you as a father to fight her battles.

That's justice for you. If there is any 'doubt' of the evidence presented to a jury or magistrate, they are instructed to find the accused not guilty. A blurred CCTV footage can be interpreted in many ways so its down to the efficacy of the defence or prosecution council to make their case the more convincing. Once an appeal has failed, the police will only reopen a case if new evidence is presented. As a dad myself, I know how frustrating 'justice' can be when our loved ones are victimised.

Good luck with your future endeavors.

Here some advice you should never forget from a Barrister friend of mine.

You go to court to face the law not justice.

Perhaps its our human nature or watching TV Dramas that many hold onto the notion that we will have our day in court and the truth will come out, however the harsh reality is that justice is very fleeting.

As I found out just the other day the law is an ass.
I've managed to upload the videos onto youtube, there are 5 in all, from different cameras. but I haven't worked out how to edit them yet.
I've kept them private for now because I'm not sure of my daughter's wishes yet.
She's autistic, and though highly intelligent, she suffers from body dysmorphia and acute anxiety, she hates looking at herself or even hearing herself speak and appearing in public is always an ordeal for her.
So if it is going to do her more harm to look at the poisonous personal comments that things like this always attract from sad people it will be better to find a different way to go , or even perhaps drop it now. It will be entirely up to her.
The reason I've uploaded the videos is because I was planning to edit the relevant parts down to clips of just a few seconds so that I could maybe ask some on here to watch them and see what they think.
I've watched these videos over and over many times and I can see everything that the camera caught down to a very fine level of detail.
Anybody watching them for the first time would say that it's too hard to make out what is happening, but it isn't, you just have to watch them a few times and have what to look for and where to look pointed out and you can then see what I see.
That was my plan anyway (daughter willing), to upload a couple of very short clips, explain exactly what I can see, and see if selected & willing others can then see the same things as I can. I believe they would.
I just need to find out how to edit them and whether or not it is possible to make them available to certain people only, without the whole world being able to see them before we were ready.
Assuming that my daughter wants me to go ahead does anybody know if that's all possible.
This is all just preparation for plan b. Plan a is to get a fair hearing from the police first, most of the stuff those cameras reveal has not been seen by them, the CPS or the courts so would count as new evidence I believe.

Sponsored Links
Back