How is this possible?

Sooey - I have an autistic son (Aspergers) and appreciate the difficulties in caring for someone you love dearly and making the big decisions for them, especially if they consider otherwise. If I found myself in a similar situation and the police weren't prepared to review the case, I would not go public on You Tube as it would backfire on you and only generate negative feedback from online trolls who have no interest in your daughter's welfare. I would advise that you just let it go and move on.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Doesn't this involve family? Danger is you're fighting your daughter's battle for your own benefit. I've said it before but the best revenge is for them to see you and your daughter rise above it all and flourish. Having said that, I wish I could follow my own advice with my problem(s).

Sooey - I have an autistic son (Aspergers) and appreciate the difficulties in caring for someone you love dearly and making the big decisions for them, especially if they consider otherwise. If I found myself in a similar situation and the police weren't prepared to review the case, I would not go public on You Tube as it would backfire on you and only generate negative feedback from online trolls who have no interest in your daughter's welfare. I would advise that you just let it go and move on.

Thank you, that's very wise advice and was sort of the way I was thinking. It may very well be the way that we have to go.

Doesn't this involve family? Danger is you're fighting your daughter's battle for your own benefit. I've said it before but the best revenge is for them to see you and your daughter rise above it all and flourish. Having said that, I wish I could follow my own advice with my problem(s).

Thanks Dave and all the best with your own troubles., hope it turns out well for you somehow.

Sponsored Links
I would suggest you walk away from this for a week. It seems you are too emotionally involved. Once you are calmer you can reflect better on what has transpired and what is the appropriate response.

Back