Can you do it when you Q & B it ??

Say someone followed their poor advice, and could prove it (i.e. photo's of said board). Say then their house burn't down or someone got injured as a result. Could the people giving that bad advice as "presumed knew what they were doing" be sued under their professional indemnity insurance..

In short.. if you give professional advice it must be correct and you must be insured!!

Sponsored Links
I really don't know.... it was just a thought that in these days of sue anyone and everyone ("never my fault") that this could be the case!!

DISCLAIMER Don't take this thought as being accurate (for legal advice see a solicitor or the CAB)

I have just received this from B and Q customer services....

[email protected]

"" I have now had a response back from our experts who I contacted in regards to your complaint and they have said that an instruction went out last week to remove all current displays of this sort and replace with new point-of-sales.
The instruction went to all stores from Central Operations and therefore if stores have done what they have been told to do, the point-of-sale will have now been removed.

Once again thank you for bringing this matter to our attention but this matter should now be resolved. ""

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back