Cannot register new app on Pyronix Cloud

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Had been using the Pyronix Cloud App for some time now on an iPhone 5s without any problems, until I upgraded to an iPhone 7s. I have installed the app on the new phone, and having set up the configuration I get a message to contact my system administrator before I could use the app, which basically means that I need to give permission for the app on the Cloud setup (see photo attached).

upload_2017-7-26_7-33-12.png

So there is already a "User App" configured with permissions from the old phone, so I thought that this related to the old user on the old phone and proceeded to delete this user, and re-register again for the new app on the new phone. However, I don't know how to register an App User to my account, it just says: "No User App Registered".

upload_2017-7-26_7-36-1.png

Can't remember how I did it at first as it was all new to me, but I thought that on loading and using the app, it would update and register itself onto the Cloud and therefore automatically appear on my registered app list? Contacted support but not very helpful. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-26_7-34-49.png
    upload_2017-7-26_7-34-49.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 294
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back