Capita Gassafe

keep up the pressure on gasssafe.eu
seems they want to run their business in not a gas safe like manner.
WHY change the name,surley they could have paid corgi for the name,seems this country has lost its back bone with regard for safety and common sense,good luck lads and the best of british.

i intend to keep up the pressure until they crack or get it right whichever comes first :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I have sent Capita an email last night asking them to tell me as a paying R G I where all the advertising is for the change over. it seems to me all they want to do is take the money,. and leave it to us to tell our customers what is happening , so lets all send them an email asking about advertising ??? at least if thousands of us do it they should sit up and take notice ?? that they need to do something about it
I am now going to send one to the H S E as they are their bosses and they put them in charge of this fiasco, so i want some answers i pay my money, without us they would not exsist at all?? so get emailing see what respose we get from them

Mick

ok boss !

Crapi£a still trying to get a photo upload to profile. but they have manged to get our address right now :confused:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back