Capitals

Jews have lived in the land of Israel for nearly 4,000 years. Long before arabs even existed. Going back to the period of the biblical patriarchs (c.1900 BCE). The story of the Jewish people, Israel, its capital, Jerusalem, and the Jewish temple there, has been one of exile, destruction and rebirth.

Sponsored Links
It's interesting that you claim Jews existed before Arabs.

Jews and Arabs are descended from the same origin.

The only difference is religion. Similar things happen elsewhere.

Rather in the same way that if Germany had declared Paris to be the capital of Germany in 1940, some countries would have disagreed.

Clap trap.
No parallel what so ever. Try studying the history instead of reiterating typical corbynistic left wing nonsense.

Sponsored Links
Clap trap.
No parallel what so ever.
One nation invades and occupies another.

Why are you sympathetic to the German invader and not to the Israeli invader?

edit
I see you've altered your post.

Last edited:
Oooh like I said its complicated, you can go back as far as you like and still not find the answer, still does not solve todays problems, not helped by DJT

Israel probably the only democratic state in the middle east ? surrounded by many states who would celebrate its destruction.

and so you feel it is entitled to invade and occupy other states, do you?

who did they invade any way

It depends on how you want to use the word "invaded."
Israel has never sought war and never sought to take other people's land.
After Egypt declared war on Israel, sealed the straits an act of Tiran (another act of war under the existing treaty between them), massed troops on the border, kicked out the peacekeepers and declared they would destroy Israel imminently, Israel then attacked them and ended up winning the Sinai.

After Syrian attacks, they did attack back and win the Golan.

They promised Jordan they would not attack Jordan if Jordan did not attack Israel first. Jordan asked for 24 hours to think about it and then attacked Israel first. Israel won the WB and Gaza.

Israel immediately offered to trade all land won for peace. No takers.
Eventually Egypt asked if the deal was still available and Israel said yes and traded the Sinai (with a billion dollar airport Israel built and oil wells) for peace.

On two separate occasions Israel has "invaded" Lebanon but only AFTER repeated attacks on Israel from Lebanon. The last war began after Lebanon fired scores of rockets into Israel, invaded Israel and killed several Israelis and kidnapped one Israeli first.
Israel never invaded Iraq, although they did take out Iraq's nuclear weapons program.
The ancients Babylonians ransacked Jerusalem and destroyed the jewish temple on mount morian and the jewish people went into exile. The temple was rebuilt many years later only to be destroyed by the romans.
The third temple has yet to be rebuilt. The left wing ******* will probably team up with the arabs and destroy the temple for a third and final time.
Bringing us full circle and into end times.

Last edited:
to be fair
the thoughts off any one like trump are irrelevant to the actual situation
you cannot arbitrary change the constitution off any country because off what you "think " or "suggest"

I'm going to buy the house next to yours, then your garden belongs to me. I''ll just move the fence line to suit me, I have a 10 000 yr old document that says your garden is actually mine.

I'll build a shed, then defend that shed with all of my might, & the might of my mate who lives 3 streets away & everyone in the next village.

Touch my fence or my shed & me, my mates & the whole of the next village will knock you back into your own house.

Sponsored Links
Back