Capitals

to be fair, your old document only says that a tribe of itinerants pitched up, for a while, at a place that might have been 50 or a hundred miles from your neighbour's garden. It glosses over the fact that your neighbour's ancestors may also have lived there, before or after yours.

I see from my grandad's diary that he camped on Dartmoor once, when he was an apprentice Cabinetmaker. That gives me the right to claim the whole of Somerset, Dorset and Devon as my own, and to declare that all cabinetmakers and allied trades (including but not restricted to joiners, carpenters, bricklayers, groundworkers, plasters and electricians, but not Plumbers) have the Right to Return and to bulldoze Okehampton to the ground in order to build their own homes and factories. People currently living in the area will be dispossessed and expelled, and we will build a 20-metre concrete wall to keep them away. Any local farmers who attempt to tend their fields near our wall will be shot. The diary also mentions that he ate imported pineapples, therefore he must have had access to ports, so Bristol, Southampton and Falmouth are also mine. The Right to Return excludes all former residents and their families who cannot show that they are allied to the Cabinetmaking trade.

Sponsored Links
to be fair, your old document only says that a tribe of itinerants pitched up, for a while, at a place that might have been 50 or a hundred miles from your neighbour's garden. It glosses over the fact that your neighbour's ancestors may also have lived there, before or after yours.

I see from my grandad's diary that he camped on Dartmoor once, when he was an apprentice Cabinetmaker. That gives me the right to claim the whole of Somerset, Dorset and Devon as my own, and to declare that all cabinetmakers and allied trades (including but not restricted to joiners, carpenters, bricklayers, groundworkers, plasters and electricians, but not Plumbers) have the Right to Return and to bulldoze Okehampton to the ground in order to build their own homes and factories. People currently living in the area will be dispossessed and expelled, and we will build a 20-metre concrete wall to keep them away. Any local farmers who attempt to tend their fields near our wall will be shot. The diary also mentions that he ate imported pineapples, therefore he must have had access to ports, so Bristol, Southampton and Falmouth are also mine. The Right to Return excludes all former residents and their families who cannot show that they are allied to the Cabinetmaking trade.

Another silly analogy.

It's an old document.

Therefore it gives me the right to claim the land and dispossess the inhabitants.

Do you disagree?

:rolleyes: typical LWR rhetoric ? racism

They hate Israel / jews , some thing that has been a problem in the labour party for a good while.

JD and the LWR would rather support un democratic . states run by corrupt dictaters & terrorist supporters, where hunan rights are ignored
public executions take place, and woman are treated as goods and chattel

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: typical LWR rhetoric ? racism

They hate Israel / jews , some thing that has been a problem in the labour party for a good while.

JD and the LWR would rather support un democratic . states run by corrupt dictaters & terrorist supporters, where hunan rights are ignored
public executions take place, and woman are treated as goods and chattel
**** end talking his special version of gibberish again.
Evidence for LWR being racist, despite the enormous weight of evidence of the RWR hating foreigners. :rolleyes:
Evidence for LWR hating Israel/Jews? :rolleyes:
Evidence for anyone preferring undemocratic states? :rolleyes:
Evidence of anyone supporting states run by dictators? :rolleyes:

Etc. etc.
You stupid numpty. You sSay the first thing that comes into your head, irrespective of its accuracy.

:rolleyes: way R bee another racist & appeaser who hates Israel / jews

incidentally Gasbani , Doggit and I have u on ignore :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:rolleyes: way R bee another racist & appeaser who hates Israel / jews

incidentally Gasbani , Doggit and I have u on ignore :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Are you psychic then? :rolleyes:
You claim to be ignoring my comments, yet you have accused me of being racist and hating Jews. Any evidence? A smattering of suggestion even?
You have proven many, many times that you are a persistent and habitual liar.
You now throw allegations around like confetti.
You are a troll of the highest order. It is probably your best achievement to date!

JD and the LWR would rather

dishonest transam makes up false accusations rather than respond on the problem. He's curiously forgiving on the annexation of Alsace-Lorraine, and Crimea.

After Brexit I think South London is going to be the Capital of England.

dishonest transam makes up false accusations rather than respond on the problem. He's curiously forgiving on the annexation of Alsace-Lorraine, and Crimea.

Dis honest JD who has a history of false accusations :LOL: And as typical left wing labour supporter hates Israel / jews & is curiously forgiving of

Corrupt , cruel, arab, terrorist . dictater run states.

Crimea annexation in part caused by the EU , they were warned ;)

He has never been anything other. He tries to garner sympathy by acting like a dope. Convincing too as I remember.(y)

Horrible liar.

Aha Noseall the dumb remoaner breaks his silence the self confessed rascist
Horrible bloke & a nasty piece of work

whos abuse of forum members is legendary , like to dish it out Noseall Hmmmm(y)

Blightymam remember Hmmmm;)

He has never been anything other. He tries to garner sympathy by acting like a dope. Convincing too as I remember.(y)

Horrible liar.
Do not forget his claim to be disabled in order gain more sympathy.
His worst and most despicable lie so far.

Sponsored Links
Back