Catalytic converter nicked

Sponsored Links
I think what could help is an alarm with a tilt sensor and a bloody loud siren. Depends how brazen they are.

Sponsored Links
Android, they haven’t even contacted the registered keeper!!!

Imagine if they did.
Dear Sir, The owner of XXX said you stole his catalytic converter. Please return it or we will press charges.

The defendant will say
No, I haven't. Why is the owner accusing me ? Does he have evidence? If he doesn't, I will countersue for harassing me and wasting police time.

The End.

At this point, you could try bluffing but it will cost you some money. Pop into a high-street solicitor's and tell them your story. They can send a letter to the registered keeper that you have evidence ( video footage ) and witnesses that the thief stole your cc. They can return it to the solicitor's asap or court proceedings will begin.
This might scare them. Most EU trash are currently scared of being involved in police matters as if they have a criminal record, this will affect their chances of getting a visa post January.

Worth a try, if you wish.

Last edited:
I’m rapidly approaching the end of my tether with London. Driving is shocking. £14.90 to park in Islington for 90mins.
Complete lack of politeness & morals.
If you sound your horn at an idiot who’s just nearly crashed into you, they look at you like they want to stab you in the face,
It’s just falling apart here. Khan is shocking.
People just throw rubbish out of cars etc.
All respect for others had gone.
I’m honestly thinking of selling up.
I’m normally a positive person but it’s suddenly getting a lot worse.

lol - it's khan fault. Like it suddenly turned bad under him.

London has always been a s hithole unless you can live in the nicer areas. You remain as you get paid more in London so you put up with the extra crap that comes along with living in the only other Alpha ++ city in the world - the other being New York which also is a s hitole unless again if you live in the nicer areas.

Could you show me where I wrote “it’s khant’s fault please?

That’s is some miss quote Sir G.
Very disappointed in you:(

Also while we’re dredging up Mayor Khant, is there any Londoners (current) who would like to say anything positive about him being mayor?
btw...... before the usual suspects play the race card, my views on him have absolutely nothing to do with race or religion so don’t bother!

He's not a useless **** like his predecessor, Doris.
sodin kant.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back