Catalytic converter nicked

Yeah, sums up the current mindset. Solve the easy crimes.

Sponsored Links
You are an easier target for plod to nick if you don't
Yeah, sums up the current mindset. Solve the easy crimes.

Salvage rebuilds bought a previous gen H-RV that had had the cat nicked.

They are worth a mint at the scrappie.

Sir G. I’ve done it before. It’s because the police aren’t doing anything that they are doing things like this at midday in full sight!!!!! It needs dealing with.

Sponsored Links
Yes, within the Covid restrictions because of which the police are too busy to do anything else.

Sorry, I'm not making light of your loss - I would be 'kin angry as well - just taking the p out of the police.

Yes, within the Covid restrictions because of which the police are too busy to do anything else.

Some of the police will also be off sick, or isolating, or worse.

The public is not being informed of shortfalls in manpower, and patrols including PCSOs are walking around to keep visibility.

A rowdy group in a small town on a Saturday night might be more than they could cope with, especially if they started smashing shop windows.

Luckily, former Home Secretary and Prime Minister May took steps to reduce excess manpower and budgets of the police.

I may have seen Dangee protesting about cuts to Public Services, but I don't remember it.

Trouble is, it it’s pinched from outside your house (as opposed to supermarket/station car park), they’ll know exactly where to come back to, to pinch the replacement!

Time to pay them a visit at their address and politely request that they pay for the repair...

I’ve got a witness. My neighbours saw them just finishing it. Police have said unless we’ve got cctv of them under the car, they can’t do anything.
Who has cctv filming under there car!!!!
My missus had dealt with it but I’m gonna call shortly to see if they have even bothered to contact the registered keeper. The plates might be cloned & the real owner needs to know.
It ain’t good enough.
Not good enough.. follow up with a call. Your neighbour got the reg, he is a viable witness. They have grounds to interview the registered keeper. the keeper needs to be able to account.

Sponsored Links
Back